Zinedine Zidane

ronniecro

i'm waiting for the day this guy falls into abyss like di matteo but unfortunately those CL titles will guarantee him coaching jobs in the future

kattanib

Reminds me of the clueless Enrique ... playing with the same players and formation game after game expecting differrent results

Horatio

You're welcome
i'm waiting for the day this guy falls into abyss like di matteo but unfortunately those CL titles will guarantee him coaching jobs in the future

Yeah, I expressed before how I simply don't see big clubs that take themselve seriously rate him highly.

LeeRomeno

Reminds me of the clueless Enrique ... playing with the same players and formation game after game expecting differrent results

well, same players and same formation did produce results for a while, it just stopped. He is similar in a way that he cannot really come up with anything new that would be as effective.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is a video of Zidane at HT in one of their games this season telling their players to keep crossing the ball.

I'm not joking. Will try to find it again. Saw it on Reddit.

El Gato

Villarato!
There is a video of Zidane at HT in one of their games this season telling their players to keep crossing the ball.

You sure it wasn't from the CL final? And TBH he was completely right there. Juve with 3 men was most vulnerable out wide. It worked.

JamDav1982

The 'clueless' Enrique....

Even then you are wrong as he did change formation and players so clueless one is you it seems.

Horatio

You're welcome
Enrique was in fact criticized for being rigorous and stubborn unable to abandon his seemingly failing game plans.
At the same time he was also criticized for experimenting too much....so yeah...don't know where that leaves us.

kattanib

Enrique was in fact criticized for being rigorous and stubborn unable to abandon his seemingly failing game plans.
At the same time he was also criticized for experimenting too much....so yeah...don't know where that leaves us.

It leaves us with me being clueless :(

Stoichkov1

This video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEo9E-Z1Tsc

Maybe you aren't/don't know spanish and you don't understand. Zidane said that juve's weakness was low crosses. Basically he told his wingers to go as wide as possible and then put backward low crosses because juve defenders struggled with them. Both Ronaldo's goals and Asensio's one were scored in this way.

Home of Barca Fans