Zinedine Zidane

JamDav1982

They lost only on penalties in the final, so they were only unlucky.

Anyway I admit defeat for 2016, but you basically admitted that my rules are good and valid.

Now let me ask you: who would have been the best team in 2014 if barca won the league in 2014?

I havent admitted anything about your rules and they have not affected who I think have been the best in each year.

Not going to further into this debate on 'hypothetical winners'. Atleti were the best in 2014.

draconifire

zGHQb4O.gif

Just reading comments over here. Pretty woke stuff.

Stoichkov1

I havent admitted anything about your rules and they have not affected who I think have been the best in each year.

Not going to further into this debate on 'hypothetical winners'. Atleti were the best in 2014.

Yes you have, your thoughts about the best team in the world each year coincide with my rules.

And you're refusing to answer a question as soon as there is some difficulty.

JamDav1982

Yeah you're right because my rules are right.

Rules you made up to fit what I was saying possibly... when I was saying Atleti were best in 2014 and Barca in 2016. Low and behold you change your mind and apply rules.

You caught up in end and applied 'rules' after the fact.

Barca better team in two of past three seasons. Got there.

Stoichkov1

Rules you made up to fit what I was saying possibly... when I was saying Atleti were best in 2014 and Barca in 2016. Low and behold you change your mind and apply rules.

You caught up in end and applied 'rules' after the fact.

Barca better team in two of past three seasons. Got there.

the rules were made in the previous conversation when my opinion was different.

JamDav1982

If through this discussion you managed to set rules that have changed your opinion and matched mine then you have taken the long way round but got there.

Been as well just admitting I was right from the start.

My opinion was there before these rules and hasnt changed. Yours has. However you got there I dont care really.

Stoichkov1

If through this discussion you managed to set rules that have changed your opinion and matched mine then you have taken the long way round but got there.

Been as well just admitting I was right from the start.

My opinion was there before these rules and hasnt changed. Yours has. However you got there I dont care really.

No I admit you were right about 2014 and 2016 but still you're wrong when you say that a team that doesn't win the league can't be considered the best in the world.

JamDav1982

No I admit you were right about 2014 and 2016 but still you're wrong when you say that a team that doesn't win the league can't be considered the best in the world.

If those rules are now seen by you as the most accurate way to determine the top side in those years and that coincides with what I have said all along then all good.

For me they were not needed but we now agree.

Stoichkov1

If those rules are now seen by you as the most accurate way to determine the top side in those years and that coincides with what I have said all along then all good.

For me they were not needed but we now agree.

Do you see these rules as the most accurate?

Home of Barca Fans