Zinedine Zidane

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bz2U_uRIMAIXuoe.jpg:large

Martindn

Does he ever watch anything outside of La Liga? Biased is an understatement, Neuer, Hummels, Godin, Robben and Aguero should all be there. Casillas and ibra on the wing :lol:

guess this sums up his coaching talent. the man has always been a monster on the pitch, but outside of it his opinion is business: it's for sale

L

linetty

Ridiculously biased and unbalanced team, also, Alves and Ibra :lol:
You're really laughing at Alves while Marcelo is on the other side? Alves 2008-2011 at least deserves the place but Marcelo?

Morten

You're really laughing at Alves while Marcelo is on the other side? Alves 2008-2011 at least deserves the place but Marcelo?

I was thinking about Alves form these last 2 seasons, but if this is all time i understand that he is there.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So according to Zidane, Real and PSG are the currently best teams and thus also better than Bayern, which he explicitly mentioned.
Guy has gone completely mad, on both accounts obviously.

Barcafan 2304

He is a out and out biased madridista, simples. Not surprised about his dream team and I bet he included the two Barca players very begrudgingly

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who gives a shit about what he says.

It's always gonna be something that puts RM in a better light than anyone else.

A bit surprised about his PSG comment though considering his Marseille affection, but I guess he felt the need to hype up a French club too and PSG is the obvious choice.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, I was aware that he is super-biased (Real as HIS club, and PSG as the best team in his nation), but still. Real have been pretty much crap for most of the season so far, aside from having a good defence, and PSG haven't done anything special, as always. The don't even remotely dominate an even weaker league compared to the Bundesliga as Bayern do.
Even Barca, no offence, who have been struggling a little thus far, have been arguably better than the two teams he named.
Seriously, how feckin dare him/how stupid does he take people for? :p

Home of Barca Fans