Zinedine Zidane

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Say what?

On a managerial level Pep's team was complete dominance winning every Clasico, every big match, every competition. Zidane won back to back CL. Nice, but stand back and tell me you'd compare Tiki Taka Barca to this Madrid in terms of impact on world football?

On a managerial level Pep's team was complete dominance winning every Clasico, every big match, every competition. Zidane won back to back CL. Nice, but stand back and tell me you'd compare Tiki Taka Barca to this Madrid in terms of impact on world football?

His thing here is to come and act smug whenever barca suffers. Always been pathetic but too old to change.
Also forever salty that no ones seriously thinks liverpool repeated the CL, that was genuinely funny to witness.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
His thing here is to come and act smug whenever barca suffers. Always been pathetic but too old to change.
Also forever salty that no ones seriously thinks liverpool repeated the CL, that was genuinely funny to witness.

Lol Liverpool just need to focus on a winning a league title, it's been ages.

Icarium

Lifestealer
One more CL Zidanes team will be considered the best team ever and Ronaldo will reach new heights. On the same level as Messi. Seriously if they win CL next season also Zidane will be considered a god.

behindbrowneyes

One more CL Zidanes team will be considered the best team ever and Ronaldo will reach new heights. On the same level as Messi. Seriously if they win CL next season also Zidane will be considered a god.

Next year's CL will be a lot tougher than this years. English clubs spending hard, their managers are tactically better than they were 3, 4 years ago. We missed a big chance this season...

Next year's CL will be a lot tougher than this years. English clubs spending hard, their managers are tactically better than they were 3, 4 years ago. We missed a big chance this season...

I highly doubt that any english team will win CL next year or even make serious challenges like Atleti or Juve. As always, RM, Barca and Bayern will be favourites.

behindbrowneyes

I highly doubt that any english team will win CL next year or even make serious challenges like Atleti or Juve. As always, RM, Barca and Bayern will be favourites.

It's not about winning, it's about serious challenges and I don't doubt about it. When you leave out Arsenal and "early plastic" City, English sides always were tough for Barça-style. All above Chelsea. I'm not impressed by Conte's international record, but these clubs can hurt us. Or Mournho. His side plays ugly football, but they would be a tough opponent. Take Atlético and Juve. Those teams are hard to play for Barça.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

I think so too. Pep and Mou both have had 1 year to improve their squads, and Liverpool is no joke in Europe no matter what. Conte's Chelsea is a hard negotiation for any side in Europe but they need to reinforce and with quantity too, squad seems too thin.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think so too. Pep and Mou both have had 1 year to improve their squads, and Liverpool is no joke in Europe no matter what. Conte's Chelsea is a hard negotiation for any side in Europe but they need to reinforce and with quantity too, squad seems too thin.

Except for 14/15 when we embarrassed ourselves especially in Madrid!

LOL I have genuine affection for true Barca supporters and the club. I just hate the fanboys like you and most people on this forum who cannot accept that Real Madrid are the best team in the world.

fergus90

Could never have anticipated his success when he took over from Benitez. He's a true legend of the game though and will always command respect from the worlds greatest players because of who he is. I've been watching football for 25 years and this Madrid side is the strongest they've ever been without question in my eyes.

ronniecro

he must have sold his soul to crowley to get all this success in no time,i still don't see him as great coach...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he must have sold his soul to crowley to get all this success in no time,i still don't see him as great coach...

Some body who succeeds in managing the ego-maniac to rest for the team...... Some body who managed to make a total 180 after half time, in a CL final! Come on dude, give him some credit!!

He is doing pretty well. He may or may not be the most tactically astute manager. But there just cannot be any doubt when it comes to his pragmatic approach to the game. Combine that with, the money and the abundance of talent and all the help from the referees that they possess, there just can't be any doubt that he would go on to have a much better managerial career with Real than Pep did with Barca!!

Last edited:

michelco

https://9gag.com/gag/az8npGb

:D (click to activate sound)

I didnt rate Zidane very highly as manager but credit where credit's due. He did identify the strong points of this Real Madrid squad and obviously had the respect of Flo to use a DM without being pressured into not.

Home of Barca Fans