Zinedine Zidane

Morten

Much can be said about Zidane, but he is no tactical genious. Luckily, neither is Lucho. I feel we are competing to be the least shitty contender this year, and not the best team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I am beginning to think that the analysis that Zidane is over-rated is in itself pretty over-rated. It cannot be a coincidence, or even a mere pep talk, that they would turn over an abysmal first-half into a pretty-comfortable win so many times!!

snowy

He's a fan of the Rocky movies and Sly is a fan of the Harlem Globetrotters.
It's all about the back 2 back take it the bank come-backs yeah

Morten

Can do no wrong it seems. Starts basically the entire 2nd team, gets a 90 minute winner(again), somehow.
Well, we did have enough chances to put this one away earlier, but still.

Yannik

I can't believe he is about to be the first manager to win back to back UCLs and a possible double.

He's perfect for them if you ask me. Not the most tactical refined coach, but at such a club you need the dressing room on your side and he has that.

khaled_a_d

He's perfect for them if you ask me. Not the most tactical refined coach, but at such a club you need the dressing room on your side and he has that.

And he is actually good tactically too. He was the 1st to exploit our weakness in the right side when Messi moved as AM ,during his 1st classico last season. Other than Benzema he usually makes the right decisions tactically too. Was smart enough to keep his squad intact and not go greedy for the next shiny toy like Perez loves.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
with zidane we sure win, but we are playing bad. our front three died under zidane. no link up btw mid and attack.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Bale just need to play on the left. on his fav spot, we need to let him play with Marcelo. we have too many players...

Richard.H

A lot more credit needs to be given to Zidane. Everyone in the locker room respects him. He has a B team that could ALL be starters in clubs like Barca and Bayern, and yet none of them bitch and complain about playing time or motivation. I think a lot of it has to do with Zidane. He is a great motivator and has great chemistry with his players. That alone is enough, tactics and everything else is secondary when you have a team that talented.

bismp

A lot more credit needs to be given to Zidane. Everyone in the locker room respects him. He has a B team that could ALL be starters in clubs like Barca and Bayern, and yet none of them bitch and complain about playing time or motivation. I think a lot of it has to do with Zidane. He is a great motivator and has great chemistry with his players. That alone is enough, tactics and everything else is secondary when you have a team that talented.

Well,it surely helps that he is a legend of the game

Home of Barca Fans