Zinedine Zidane

Horatio

You're welcome
You guys are unnecessarily raising your hopes. Wait before it gets back, Zidane luck

You're too cynical my man. This is fear talking, afraid of the worst scenario to come true.
I could counter it with optimism saying Barcelona will pick up form soon.

But I completely understand. Portugal winning the Euro Cup against all odds and everybody telling you it wouldn't happen(including me) left you traumatized.

snowy

“The streak was never our goal.”
hn7pfn9
Tai Chi Chuan Ladouceur

BBZ8800

We should be happy for their La liga defeat, but not too much about their CDR defeat.

They are doing a dirty little trick and a smart move.
Barca came closer in La liga, Real will probably on purpose lose in a CDR and they will enter final Months with advantage in La liga, CL matches and more energy.

Barca will enter key Months in 3 competitions, with a few points behind in La liga.

I am really not sure if there is anything to be happy about Real's CDR defeat, especially if we'll win today and play with a strongest lineup over and over in a CDR :facepalm:

Actually it is: well played, Zidane...
No wonder that they have luck and way more energy in last matches of a season, and often in 90's minute.

snowy

Hold the phones, I think I got it

znm823b
Rest MSN in the CDR to prevent CNS burnout

Let's get the subs butts off that bench :excl:

Vilarrubi

We should be happy for their La liga defeat, but not too much about their CDR defeat.

They are doing a dirty little trick and a smart move.
Barca came closer in La liga, Real will probably on purpose lose in a CDR and they will enter final Months with advantage in La liga, CL matches and more energy.

Barca will enter key Months in 3 competitions, with a few points behind in La liga.

I am really not sure if there is anything to be happy about Real's CDR defeat, especially if we'll win today and play with a strongest lineup over and over in a CDR :facepalm:

Actually it is: well played, Zidane...
No wonder that they have luck and way more energy in last matches of a season, and often in 90's minute.

Real Madrid will 100000000000% not lose the CDR on purpose, that's just ridiculous.

Galning

Madrid lose on purpose. Okay. That's why Zidane played Ronaldo, Benzema, Morata, Modric, Marcelo, Ramos, Kroos,...
You make no sense.

Devils

Bollocks.

If they are so eager to preserve their energy, then why didn't they just throw the CWC? Better yet why even travel to Japan with their first team? Why not just bring bench players or and youngsters?

As if they would just throw away the CDR knowing well they would more than likely be handing a trophy to either Barca or Atletico.

Just wait until next week, they will definitely play their strongest XI or very close to it.

Yea, no way they lose this on purpose, especially after their total copa humiliation last season. They will have to give their all to qualify, and it will hurt them mentally if they fail.

Horatio

You're welcome
Ofcourse Real didn't lose on purpose. Better to leave all options open because what guarantee do they have they will win the other competitions even when they can deploy more time and energy for those. It's a risky strategy.

Last edited:

TrueCule

Now we see that this unbeaten run of 40 matches wasn't a brilliance of Zidane but it was just a mere luck and a few invidual skills of their key players. He's an average couch but has this presence that enables him to have the autority in the locker room. That's why they won the CL last year. He's more of a motivator than a tactician. But this year it's going to be different. Their luck runned out and there will come a time when he loses the locker room. And when this happens, they will collapse. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I expect this to happen in 2 months because of some tough away matches in la liga which Real is very unlikely going to win.

Home of Barca Fans