Zinedine Zidane

barcanuck

He was born under a lucky star. Never have i seen RM getting rewarded over such a period of time, with mediocre football.

This. He is a God I have no doubt. Always admired the legend that is Zidane something very magical about that bald head.

Nucky

Class player, class manager. Just like Pep. I just hope they keep him when they start playing bad.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He was a player I admired at Juventus and then became a player I hated to admire when he first donned the toilet paper white shirt of Real. Couldn't help but like how world class he was a player.

snowy

This. He is a God I have no doubt. Always admired the legend that is Zidane something very magical about that bald head.

Well he does have his fair share of the Power Cosmic :cool:

h238j5h

Though I am less than fallen god, still I am more than mortal!

barcanuck

Real Madrid
UEFA Champions League: 2015–16
UEFA Super Cup: 2016
FIFA Club World Cup: 2016

All 3 of these lovely trophies in Extra time! When will his luck run out ;)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Real Madrid
UEFA Champions League: 2015–16
UEFA Super Cup: 2016
FIFA Club World Cup: 2016

All 3 of these lovely trophies in Extra time! When will his luck run out ;)
Wonder if it's the lucky charm of Zizou or the cry baby! Coz he won in a similar fashion for Portugal too, only without even being a part of it!!

Morten

Wonder if it's the lucky charm of Zizou or the cry baby! Coz he won in a similar fashion for Portugal too, only without even being a part of it!!

Stop re-writing history, please. I know Ronaldo isnt exactly well liked here, but common, he had a part in Portugals euro win, just as other players. He didnt play well, but he had some important goals and assists and put his penalty away.

Neymessi

Stop re-writing history, please. I know Ronaldo isnt exactly well liked here, but common, he had a part in Portugals euro win, just as other players. He didnt play well, but he had some important goals and assists and put his penalty away.

He was lucky to play against extremely average teams even after coming 3rd in the weakest group and he didn't play against the only good team they faced and still won.

Being a barca fan has nothing to do with this. I would have called it a fluke even if i wasn't a barca fan.

Home of Barca Fans