Zinedine Zidane

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I genuinely get the feeling he is mentally inadequate. As good of a player he was, he doesn't look like sharpest tool in the box.

To headbutt another player and get sent off in the world cup final and cost your team, you might be onto something, hot headed or not that is sheer stupidity.

F

Flavia

zidane-vs-luis-enrique-2003.jpg

Enrique 0 - 1 Zidane

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
holy crap dude you called it

Hehehe...bro its a team sport and the blue print was made by Ancelloti the Architect. You just need proper execution. Bale and Ronaldo failed Carlo, and Modrics injury was cherry on top.

Even Ronaldo subscribed to the greater good and we won. Its a winning formula, I hope every one gets on board.

El Flaco

Stack of notes that appear to be Zinedine Zidane and his technical staff’s plans ahead of the Clásico from Saturday last week

BqkkGQi.jpg

Source

---

Found translation about the note from the right hand side:

Emphasis is placed on Barcelona’s high pressing game and the need for the Madrid players to constantly provide passing options to each other when in possession.

The importance of cutting out Barca’s supply line in the middle of park (Iniesta and Rakitic in particular) is highlighted which would force the home team to play on the flanks and thereby Carvajal and Marcelo would be enlisted to stifle Alba and Alves respectively; while Ramos and Pepe would come out to mark Messi and Neymar. That tactical approach would require Casemiro to drop back into the defensive line of four. Another fundamental point dealt with in the notes is how to handle Messi falling deep into midfield to get on the ball: quick adjustments would need to be made in terms of marking and the defenders would have to be watchful for Luis Suárez’s diagonal runs in behind the back line.

Morten

Speaking on his 100th day as Madrid first-team coach after the 3-0 win over Wolfsburg, Zidane compared his tenure thus to his playing career, saying, "Being a coach is much much more difficult.

"I am not worried about what might happen, but focus on what we can do each day to improve.

"There can be difficult moments, but you must be relaxed when that happens. You should not go crazy, as anything can happen in football. I never lost my head as a player, and will never do so as a coach.
:lol:

zidaneisgod

The first time I felt Zidane was the right coach for us was after the defeat to Wolfsburg.
His interview was exactly what Madrid needed to hear.

Home of Barca Fans