Zinedine Zidane

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They can't even compete once a week ffs !

I taught he fixed all the physical form problems in the first 3 weeks ? alongside winning the trophy of best RM manager ever.

F

Flavia

163601.jpg

"I won't say anything. I'll just smile"

Yugi

good for Rafa he was sacked, this is madness, Zizou the new Pep....worse player than Iniesta and now his coaching reputation is in shambles baring a miracle :lol:

El Flaco

Luis Enrique: I say 'abracadabra' then MSN scores.

Zidane: I say 'abracadabra' then BBC disappears.

Last edited:

lovebarca

Some of the Zidane's words after the match....

"Before you ask, the league is over," the Frenchman told reporters in his press conference. "It was always difficult. I told the players yesterday that if we lose points it will be more difficult.

"When you play against a team who played on Wednesday you need to do more. They can't go into the match and be comfortable and that's what they did so it's more difficult to take."

"Next year there might be changes, players and coach. But for now we must keep going as we have something to aim for," Zidane said in his post-match news conference.

"They [Atletico] played on Wednesday [in the Champions League], had less time to recover, and look at the game they played. So it is a mental question - we lacked a bit of everything."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Also a coaching question, a point missed, of course, by Perez as well

Just continues to crush these pitiful comparisons to coaches like Pep, that somehow being a revered player automatically translates into a good coach

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Zidane can still make it as a coach, but I think he terribly underestimated the challenges of being a coach, especially at Real Madrid. This team had so many problems under Ancelotti too, even though they played quite a lot better under him.

Real Madrid is the worst place to start your career.

I think Zidane will find a new coaching job even if his RM spell turns to shit. Flo will surely take the blunt of criticism come the end of the season.

I personally hope he leaves the club asap before the melodrama gets to him which it will one way or another should he stay another season.

Home of Barca Fans