Zinedine Zidane

Vilarrubi

"[Ronaldo] will play out wide, but he will have freedom in his movements," Zidane said.

"And of course, he will keep taking our free-kicks."

Excellent :lol:

Haha another "yes man". I'd have at least said a more diplomatic answer like he will take the majority of them. lol

294noy9.png

of course :VdB: :benitez:

we need a perez smiley

Beast

The Observer
After 03 he was 32.y.o., it is normal that his form faded, even Xavi at the age of 32 his form dropped, that' normal.

Of the players that I have seen, for me he is one of the best, no doubt, for me top 5, in my perfect 11.

@Beast: I would like to hear your opinion about Zizou

I want to believe he will be a success , Zidane is smart.. introvert (which is never good ) but smart
he is also a hard worker and as stubborn as it gets.. his upbringing made him hard too
I watched today game and was really happy... big contrast to Shit head Rafa... when you have a great attack and off form defense you simply play to your strength.. you don't score a goal and than withdraw and invite the other team to defend ala Rafa and you end up losing everything (see Atletico Madrid game ) or worse to submit to your star player wishes who is shit at dribbling & has speed to play him in the middle ...sometimes you need to know when to say no

today Kroos and Modric covered Carvajal & Marcelo, Pepe & Ramos (after injury )are off form.. while playing Varane in the beginning would have thrown the tantrum "Zidane is biased to his boy & discovery Varane " that's the smart Zizou
today had all the right tones and a great result against a team our main rivals proved hard to beat (2-2 vs Barca & 1-1 vs Atletico this season )
however it's early to judge... Atletico play different and Zizou has the time to work before we start to meet the Atletico's & the Barca's of this world...
it's clear he is influenced by Carlo's work which is quite good for me.. the formation the way we attacked how the players were both free & happy was very similar to Carlo's first season however Isco is no Di Maria & that remains an issue for now

He , Perez (For Bale & the result ) & I couldn't hope for a better start a 5-0 attacking display at home.. i believe he could be a hit... he has it in him his only problem could be that Real Madrid is hardly the place you start your first team coaching.. it could make him or break him completely (see Jose and he was experienced ) but Zidane has one hell of credit with Madridista for everything he did (Hilarious revisionism on the forum about Zidane the player.. making it down to 3 goals in 2 finals lol ) & everything he represents

Signs are really good but he will take this season as a learning curve.. no pressure on him and he will learn a lot playing against Lucho's Barca who have the best attack trio in history and tactical master Simeone...

RMU ReBorn

Lol I didn't saw any difference . Depo kept on attacking , found spaces , i am expecting a ucl humiliation by A random European giant. Bale and Benzema scoring goals getting subbed, what was the difference ???

BarcaOG

Banned
I want to believe he will be a success , Zidane is smart.. introvert (which is never good ) but smart
he is also a hard worker and as stubborn as it gets.. his upbringing made him hard too
I watched today game and was really happy... big contrast to Shit head Rafa... when you have a great attack and off form defense you simply play to your strength.. you don't score a goal and than withdraw and invite the other team to defend ala Rafa and you end up losing everything (see Atletico Madrid game ) or worse to submit to your star player wishes who is shit at dribbling & has speed to play him in the middle ...sometimes you need to know when to say no

today Kroos and Modric covered Carvajal & Marcelo, Pepe & Ramos (after injury )are off form.. while playing Varane in the beginning would have thrown the tantrum "Zidane is biased to his boy & discovery Varane " that's the smart Zizou
today had all the right tones and a great result against a team our main rivals proved hard to beat (2-2 vs Barca & 1-1 vs Atletico this season )
however it's early to judge... Atletico play different and Zizou has the time to work before we start to meet the Atletico's & the Barca's of this world...
it's clear he is influenced by Carlo's work which is quite good for me.. the formation the way we attacked how the players were both free & happy was very similar to Carlo's first season however Isco is no Di Maria & that remains an issue for now

He , Perez (For Bale & the result ) & I couldn't hope for a better start a 5-0 attacking display at home.. i believe he could be a hit... he has it in him his only problem could be that Real Madrid is hardly the place you start your first team coaching.. it could make him or break him completely (see Jose and he was experienced ) but Zidane has one hell of credit with Madridista for everything he did (Hilarious revisionism on the forum about Zidane the player.. making it down to 3 goals in 2 finals lol ) & everything he represents

Signs are really good but he will take this season as a learning curve.. no pressure on him and he will learn a lot playing against Lucho's Barca who have the best attack trio in history and tactical master Simeone...

Great insight Beast, thanks.

Tell me, what is Ronaldo's place in this Madrid, and in next year's? Leaving or staying? What are the politics of it?

Barcilliant

Great insight Beast, thanks.

Tell me, what is Ronaldo's place in this Madrid, and in next year's? Leaving or staying? What are the politics of it?

If Madrid have any sense they will offload Ronaldo for a good price. Ronaldo is still a big name but is fading fast.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Beast, what is wrong with being an introvert? :lol:

Good for you, I hope he is not going to be too successful.

Nucky

Zidane started great against Deportivo.. But still I think he won't make big difference..

Home of Barca Fans