Hello From Australia!!

ViscaAgahi

Hello Guys!

I really began to fall in love with barcelonas club philosophy, players and style of play about 2 years ago. Over here in Australia, down in melbourne, the vast diversity of cultures and ethnicities from italians, to spanish, eastern europeans, africans, middle-easterns, south americans and asian players are the reason why football is the fastest growing sport in Australia, and will overtake the dominant sport of "AFL" in Australia within the next generation.. i was exposed to the Barcelona "tiki-taka" as a 15 year old (18 now) from my former coach who had contacts over in FCB youth squads, which he would bring a squad up to barcelona with him for nearly 2 weeks, 1-2 times a year to train in their facilities, unfortunately i didn't go on the trip, but a few of my friends went (message me if you would like to know more). But nonetheless that is when i began watching Barcelona games after he explained to me the beauty of it. From there on, i would wakeup and watch Barcelona games early in the morning before school! I never thought about joining an online forumn until an hour ago, and was suggested this one! I am looking forward to interacting within the community of supporters.. please drop a message if you are a Barcelona follower down here in Australia or Melbourne aswell!!

VISCA BARCA 2014!!

:barca scarf::champions:

Jimi

G'day mate. Im sitting pretty about 1000km north in sunny Squidnee, although i'm a born and raised melburn boy.

Shame how we cannot LEGALLY watch la liga in this country ay?

Peace.

Jimi

Home of Barca Fans