Barça Forum Prediction League 2013/14 - Congrats FinCulé!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

A new season means a new chance for you to show that you're better than Paul the Octopus.

Hall of Fame:
Winner 2010-2011: XaviMessiGirl
Winner 2011-2012: FinCulé
Winner 2012-2013: Dan1983
Winner 2013-2014: ?

Rules:

- A correct win/loss/draw prediction is worth 1 point, and if you guess the exact score correctly you gain 3 points.
- Points will be doubled for games against Real Madrid, as well as any finals we may reach (Copa, CL or CWC).
- Only official games (Super Cups, Copa del Rei, Lliga, CL) count.
- Editing your prediction post is NOT allowed.
- Predictions made after the official line-ups are released, or within an hour of kick-off, will not be considered.
- You're not allowed to change your prediction.
- The first number in the scoreline represents the home team, the second the away team. Unless the participant clearly specifies which score is related to Barça and which score's related to the opposing team. (Ex: Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid)
- People who predict twice for one game will not receive points even if they predicted the correct result. It is considered cheating (or at least attempting to cheat).

Please remember to follow the rules, especially the last one. Last season I always counted your first prediction if you made more than one but this season I will no longer give you any points. I know that most of you don't predict twice on purpose but it doesn't take that much effort to remember whether you already predicted or not and if you're not sure it's not that hard to check for yourselves. More than one prediction = ZERO points. No exceptions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans