Vlad Chiriches

Blancone

Yes he is, but he can score great goals if he is in front of the goal. Heard that he was a striker before he was a defender

Blancone

You can watch him if you want against Chelsea last EL season if you find the matches, especially the second leg, when he scored a goal from a corner

PaulFCB

Banned
So meh, some guys here talk about Luiz's runs forward but Chiriches has the same offensive appetite.
He has appreciable speed, and as I said, he should've been an option 3 months ago ( he could've left for 4-5 million if it was Barca making offers in time ), problem is he is terrible in the air, which isn't a good thing at all and that he likes to go in front a lot, that makes him a good Defending Midfielder, probably his future position.
Each way, he needs time at a club like Tottenham before joining one like Barca, so Barca missed nothing here, he would've been OK if we already had a good defense and wouldn't have to rely on him from the beginning.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
9dca6a35eb6a718afe3f57398ebede24.gif

serghei

That's an amazing tackle right there. Best i've seen in the last month or so. Nice player Chiricheș, good buy for Tottenham for a little under 10m. I think he and Vertonghen will be great for Spurs. His style of play is proned to errors though. He takes risks a lot and they do not always pay off. But I do like him a lot.

Home of Barca Fans