Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Paganinisrvnge

img-pierre-emerick-aubameyan-decouvre-son-nouveau-stade-_002.jpg

Hat trick on his debut for Dortmund in the Bundesliga after a having a great season for St. Etienne last year. Could take the Bundesliga by storm and DAT pace. :worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If it were in my power I would imprison :zubi:, make him watch the highlights of Aubameyang scoring a hat trick in his first league appearance for Dortmund and activate the repeat clause on the video player... All he would do for a week is just watch the lad score those three goals!!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Klopp and co. are doing a great job with this team, despite being underdogs they are no small selling club and will improve on to do great things!

Robbie

Dortmund scouts :worthy:

Lewa from the Polish league

Aubemeyang from Ligue 1

Kagawa from the Japanese league

Mikhitaryan from Ukraine

Rosicky from Czech league, etc.

Most of those players were already sort of "known", but Dortmund moves quickly and gets them in before anyone else does. They're always bought at the moment when lots of 'young players' have a lot of question marks over their potential ability. There's always a big chance these players flop, but Dortmund just keep getting it right.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Another superb signing.
It should be noted that before aubameyang came with those beautiful finishes Dortmund was having a rough time with Augsburg. Super player and I predict he will have a great season.

......also he is a beast on FIFA :lol:! DAT PACE!

Bertus

Auba was quite unknow and I don't know why because he did great last season.

I really thought many teams will get after him, but no, only Dortmund did.

That's good though. He'll do great for Dortmund, and prove again that they have the best scouts.

Barcilliant

It really is a matter of perception. All these players come from "smaller, less well known leagues". The bigger clubs like our Barca, RM, PSG etc all concentrate on the "bigger" more glamourous leagues like England, Spain, Germany, Italy.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Lewa from the Polish league

Aubemeyang from Ligue 1

Kagawa from the Japanese league

Mikhitaryan from Ukraine

Rosicky from Czech league, etc.

Most of those players were already sort of "known", but Dortmund moves quickly and gets them in before anyone else does. They're always bought at the moment when lots of 'young players' have a lot of question marks over their potential ability. There's always a big chance these players flop, but Dortmund just keep getting it right.

It's because they buy players in their early twenties as opposed to in their late teens. This means that the players are often more low profile and the chance of them flopping is smaller as they have proven their worth for a longer time.

Meitux

Great player, maybe he''ll be used as center forward when Lewa leaves. But for right now with those kind of performances he takes over Błaszczykowski's place.

Home of Barca Fans