Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Bertus

Great player, maybe he''ll be used as center forward when Lewa leaves. But for right now with those kind of performances he takes over Błaszczykowski's place.

Lewandowski still has this year at Dortmund.

I'm thrilled for this season, really.

That pair will do so great.

In comparison, so far, after watching the friendlies and their first match, I'm not impressed at all by Bayern.

And Auba has now a great coach, he'll improve a lot I'm sure.

Meitux

Lewandowski still has this year at Dortmund.

I'm thrilled for this season, really.

That pair will do so great.

In comparison, so far, after watching the friendlies and their first match, I'm not impressed at all by Bayern.

And Auba has now a great coach, he'll improve a lot I'm sure.
Bayern's players need some time to get used in Pep's tactics,its too early to judge really.

While Aubameyang really fits into Klopp's tactics. I Just assume that after this season when Lewa leaves Auba may play as CF if they don't another one and Blaszczykowski gets his place back.

Last edited:

AvocadoCake

Lewa from the Polish league

Aubemeyang from Ligue 1

Kagawa from the Japanese league

Mikhitaryan from Ukraine

Rosicky from Czech league, etc.

Most of those players were already sort of "known", but Dortmund moves quickly and gets them in before anyone else does. They're always bought at the moment when lots of 'young players' have a lot of question marks over their potential ability. There's always a big chance these players flop, but Dortmund just keep getting it right.

Gundogan from Nurnburg for ~3m, after he had a relatively poor season.

Bertus

Bayern's players need some time to get used in Pep's tactics,its too early to judge really.

While Aubameyang really fits into Klopp's tactics. I Just assume that after this season when Lewa leaves Auba may play as CF if they don't another one and Blaszczykowski gets his place back.

Well, next year Lewandowski will leave, yeah.

But Dortmund has its wild card.... their scouts will maybe find another royal striker lost somewhere in a foreign league that no one cares about xD

I have faith in their scouts. I'm sure they are at work right now.

I also think that if they fought to keep lewa, it's because their scouts told the management that this year, they didn't find any probable diamond to replace him.

Maybe if they had more faith, they would have let him leave and put the burden of the team on Auba only.

But I don't blame them. The french league can be tricky. French teams always prétends they form great players.

You often see how they praise this or that players, but in the end, 90% of them are proved to just be average, especially when they join foreign clubs.

Meitux

Well, next year Lewandowski will leave, yeah.

But Dortmund has its wild card.... their scouts will maybe find another royal striker lost somewhere in a foreign league that no one cares about xD

I have faith in their scouts. I'm sure they are at work right now.

I also think that if they fought to keep lewa, it's because their scouts told the management that this year, they didn't find any probable diamond to replace him.

Maybe if they had more faith, they would have let him leave and put the burden of the team on Auba only.

But I don't blame them. The french league can be tricky. French teams always prétends they form great players.

You often see how they praise this or that players, but in the end, 90% of them are proved to just be average, especially when they join foreign clubs.
If Dortmund and Klopp didn't value Lewa for his last year they would probably let him go.They wouldn't want to keep a player who won't perform and not get money for him. Its just the way the team and Klopp approached the situation and said he is important member of the team and inside his plans for his last season.

Aubameyang starts to prove what he is worth for and now as you said they have both Lewandowski and him, so we can expect big things from them. But as you said Dortmund have really good scouters, Aubameyang was from the few that showed he deserve something better.

Last edited:

Povikas

Brandon
I know it's mentioned all the time, but .. his pace is truly ridiculous.

It's like watching Usain Bolt at Beijing 2008 all over again.

ccesc

Cristiano Ronaldo + Gareth Bale = Christian Bale = Batman
Aubameyang = Spiderman
Spiderman > Batman

--> Aubameyang > CR + Bale

bvb_spider_aubameyang_200.jpg

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Scored a brace yesterday. Dortmund always make the right signings. meanwhile, our scouts give up after we can't get big names.

yeah, Aubameyang would run through nine players behind the ball with his raw pace

Dortmund and Barcelona play completely different styles, his suits Dortmund.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah, Aubameyang would run through nine players behind the ball with his raw pace

Dortmund and Barcelona play completely different styles, his suits Dortmund.
Pagan didn't mean we should have signed Aubameyang... He just said our scouting system pales in comparison to theirs

JamDav1982

Pagan didn't mean we should have signed Aubameyang... He just said our scouting system pales in comparison to theirs

Its not that simple as Barcelonas scouting paling in comparison, they are not scouting the same type of players.

It seems clear that Barcelona dont try too much and scout up and coming players as they should be coming from La Masia and they dont want to prevent the development of those players.

They are going after established star players and the rest from the youth set up. Which in my opinion is the best thing to do in allowing as many youth players to come through while also improving the team.

It hasnt worked this summer in terms of a CB but I am glad they have not gambled on an up and coming player.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Its not that simple as Barcelonas scouting paling in comparison, they are not scouting the same type of players.

It seems clear that Barcelona dont try too much and scout up and coming players as they should be coming from La Masia and they dont want to prevent the development of those players.

They are going after established star players and the rest from the youth set up. Which in my opinion is the best thing to do in allowing as many youth players to come through while also improving the team.
I don't understand the fixation for the 'star' players! It wouldn't hurt to buy decent players who would provide depth to the squad as well as a rotation option to keep the star players healthy for big occasions!!

What happened to the routine of signing players like Rafa Marquez, Yaya Toure, Seidou Keita!? Were they bought for shit load of money or were they any super-stars when the club bought them!? Didn't they turn out to be great signings helping us win trophies!?

It hasnt worked this summer in terms of a CB but I am glad they have not gambled on an up and coming player.
It's not just this summer btw... We have been in a dire need of a new defender for the past three seasons!!

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Keep drinking that Kool aid.

Home of Barca Fans