Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Andresito

Staff member
He just became Arsenal captain. But him being 31 and knowing he doesn't have much time left, I think he'd consider Barca.

But I don't think he's good enough to be a starter for us. Would be a great backup though, experienced and a different profile compared to what we have.

Catta

He could be like Henry for us. I would love to get him, if he has the same impact that would be great.

HT1214

Auba will not leave Arsenal, not now not in the summer, forget about it. It's just journalistic bullshit and click bait.

He has the Arsenal fan base at his feet, he will become a legend of that club, plus their team will improve, ours wont.

We didn't make it work for any attacking player since MSN broke up. My theory is that they build that relationship from scratch, all 3, without biases or "friendships" at first and each found a complementary role.

Now, there is no way Auba will get the same support as fat Suarez has from Messi, as Griezz didn't also....as long as there is MS(holding the line for N to return), no striker will have it easy. They'll do what Griezz does, work hard, do defense and be useless most of the time, due to tactics, tiki taka and the fact that Messi won't gel with anyone.

So why leave a team where you place and tactics are right to join a team that mostly attacks based on Messi's mood that day.

Because the team that place and tactics are right can't win.

Vilarrubi

Would be interesting to see how he’d fit in. Fast as hell and deadly in front of goal.

Inb4 we sign Rodrigo as the “safe” option.

gregorrin10

Would be interesting to see how he’d fit in. Fast as hell and deadly in front of goal.

Inb4 we sign Rodrigo as the “safe” option.

Arsenal will never let him go, especially not in the middle of the season. He and Leno are basically the only reasons Arsenal isn't in the relegation zone this season...and even though he's class, he's also 31, enough with these 30+ purchases, not to mention his speed is a big part of his game, he relies on it a lot besides being a deadly finisher. But I don't see him staying on top or even current Barca level for more than 2 seasons anymore, tops.

He could be a stop gap if we decide to go all in for someone like Mbappe in 1-2 years, if he doesn't sign an extension with PSG soon (current contract is until 2022, I think), but otherwise there's no point in bringing Auba, especially since he's the saviour for Arsenal right now and I don't see them letting go of him for less than an obscene amount of money, which as mentioned, would be another big and stupid investment into a 31-year old. If we go for someone this summer or even in January, I'd rather see us take a punt on Werner, who seems destined to leave Leipzig this summer, or Lautaro, if he's willing to leave Inter this soon.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Arsenal will never let him go, especially not in the middle of the season. He and Leno are basically the only reasons Arsenal isn't in the relegation zone this season...and even though he's class, he's also 31, enough with these 30+ purchases, not to mention his speed is a big part of his game, he relies on it a lot besides being a deadly finisher. But I don't see him staying on top or even current Barca level for more than 2 seasons anymore, tops.

He could be a stop gap if we decide to go all in for someone like Mbappe in 1-2 years, if he doesn't sign an extension with PSG soon (current contract is until 2022, I think), but otherwise there's no point in bringing Auba, especially since he's the saviour for Arsenal right now and I don't see them letting go of him for less than an obscene amount of money, which as mentioned, would be another big and stupid investment into a 31-year old. If we go for someone this summer or even in January, I'd rather see us take a punt on Werner, who seems destined to leave Leipzig this summer, or Lautaro, if he's willing to leave Inter this soon.

Yeah I don’t believe they’ll sell him either. Just media BS.

Androutsos

I mean, I don't believe anything in the media, but it wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

He gets in the right spots for a striker, which is something no one really does in our squad besides Suarez.

FC433

Would not mind him one bit. I would like this deal to happen.

Zaha and Insigne are the other options that I like. And there is Son, but cannot see that happening, unfortunately.

Home of Barca Fans