Adnan Januzaj

JusTicE_

A Gem Like No Other
top.jpg

He played really well in this summer's pre-season tour in Asia.Only 18 years old and he already scored his first goal for Man Utd's senior team, and in yesterday's game against Sevilla he was chosen the "Man of the match". Can't he be the midfielder that Man Utd will count on in the next years?

Last edited:

Martindn

The music is horrible. Excited for him and Zaha though, too good not to be in first team.

Please sign a new contract :nervous2:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Instead of going for the likes of Fabregas, why not buy a cheaper experienced player and rotate him with Januzaj, by the time the older player retires or moves on, he'll be fully ready even for the big games.

Ghost

I know it's laughable to say a 18 year old is overrated, but this guy really is. Zaha looks twice as good yet I don't see that much hype surrounding him. :/

Best of luck to both, though. Not hating. :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Instead of going for the likes of Fabregas, why not buy a cheaper experienced player and rotate him with Januzaj, by the time the older player retires or moves on, he'll be fully ready even for the big games.

They could so use Keisuke Honda... But what can we say, an inexperienced manager is inexperienced!!

Martindn

Hmm personally i would prefer to play him in place of the cheaper alternative cant be any worse than what we have now and by the time the experienced player moves on adnan would be better than he would of been had he waited and plus that way he would not fuck off like pogba did. Thats risky though points wise and judging by his time at everton i dont think moyes will take risks - BPL is too competative as it is.

Adnan deserves time though, same with Zaha

Edit : And out of curiosity which players would you consider an alternative to fabregas?

Last edited:

JusTicE_

A Gem Like No Other
I know it's laughable to say a 18 year old is overrated, but this guy really is. Zaha looks twice as good yet I don't see that much hype surrounding him. :/

I know this will sound a bit noobish, but i think Januzaj is overrated, because Man Utd needs a good midfielder, and he could be one, while Zaha is a striker, and Man Utd has some good strikers. But this is just my opinion. Both of them hopefully will be great players.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I didn't have any specific names in mind when I said that. It is a good plan to have though.

Martindn

I know this will sound a bit noobish, but i think Januzaj is overrated, because Man Utd needs a good midfielder, and he could be one, while Zaha is a striker, and Man Utd has some good strikers. But this is just my opinion. Both of them hopefully will be great players.

Zaha is an either side winger you ever seen him play striker for Palace maybe? only ever seen him play there for u21 were he wasn't great his trickery is nullified as a striker.

While Januzaj can play anywhere on the front 3 but imo is better in a wide position rather than a #10 and i have never seen him play CM but he would leave Carrick wide open due to his tendency to go forward, exactly like Anderson who is not a natural CM himself.

I didn't have any specific names in mind when I said that. It is a good plan to have though.

I really like the look of Kondogbia, showboated and did a lot of risky shit (backheel to keeper 5 yards out:lol:) but did his job well intercepted the ball and started moves off, not had one similar to him since hargreaves. Am i right in thinking Sevilla are mid tableish? Says it all doesnt it, overrun again in central areas.

Unbiased United

He really isn't overrated, if anything probably the opposite. Up until now he's just been thought of as a youngster with some potential, but this preseason he has shown that in fact he could well be ready to make his mark on the United first team.

There hasn't been many positives from this preseason for United, but him and Zaha have looked really good.

Of course, time will tell.

Indignado

How is he overrated? This guy is the real deal, he looks better than any United midfielder at the moment. Zaha was even more hyped but he's shown his ability over the course of a whole season and people know what he can do by now, plus he was bought half a year ago.

Jenks

Zaha is two years older. If anything I'd say Zaha is overrated at the moment.

Unbiased United

Zaha is two years older. If anything I'd say Zaha is overrated at the moment.

Neither are overrated really, with both being very exciting young players. Don't confuse United fans being very excited about two excellent prospects as us overrating them. Even if you had only watched our games from this preseason you'd know where that excitement stems from...but again, it's still very early days for them both, so we'll have to see if they fulfill that potential they have shown.

The way Zaha has played so far though its not beyond the realms of possibility he could be first choice for us this season.

Jenks

I expect him to be first choice, but more because Valencia and Nani are all over the place and Young is just shit than anything else. I daresay I've seen more of Zaha than most United fans have and he's without doubt being overrated in my view, he's probably behind Sterling, Ince and AOC in his development yet he's being talked about like he's the next big thing.

Home of Barca Fans