Adnan Januzaj

R

Ryu Hayabusa

PSG went after Kurzawa whose also a highly regarded young talent and got him for a 4th of what United are paying for Martial. Nasser wasn't willing to go past 25m.

Carrasco was Monaco's best attacker last season and went for 20m, while Kondogbia went for 40m. The three of them landed in France, Italy, and Spain respectively yet Martial almost cost as much as their combined fee and you don't think prices aren't being inflated for English clubs?

Hell, look at what Bayern paid for Coman versus what United are paying for Martial. Both French, the same age, relatively unproven but being bought for their potential. One went for 20m, the other 80.

It's clear.

7M for two years with optional 21M for long-term signature, so arguably an even better deal :p

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Martial is an anomaly and nobody knows why we're paying so much for him so it's ridiculous to use him as a benchmark.Kurzawa is a fullback and there's a ceiling on how much clubs want to spend on that position. You cannot use these two incidents to say all English clubs will get ripped off forever and rest of the rich clubs in Europe will always land bargains. Kondogbia went for 40m because he was not a last minute panic buy and there weren't many clubs fighting for his signature(just like how we signed darmian for 18 million)..

It's because Woodward plays a lot of FIFA and he knows that Martial is a career-mode legend.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

According to Spiegel.de, BVB secured a buy option with the loan agreement.

vuji_31

So this is our alternative if Rapinha is not here according to sport.es.

Ferran-Morata-Januzaj. Imagine.

Can't belive we are even concidering this kind of players.

MTL_Barca

You know the player is amazing when the thread gets bumped up all the way from 2015.

Last edited:

Joan

Come on, this isn't happening. It can't. I refuse to believe we live in the world where we're seriously considering getting Januzaj.

It's just sad we've fallen so low that when Sociedad boots out a player Catalan journalists run to link us to him.

soul24rage

Come on, this isn't happening. It can't. I refuse to believe we live in the world where we're seriously considering getting Januzaj.

It's just sad we've fallen so low that when Sociedad boots out a player Catalan journalists run to link us to him.

That was my reaction when we were linked to Paulinho back in 2017, but in the end he actually came :lol:

Nothing about this club would surprise me anymore.

Home of Barca Fans