Adnan Januzaj

H

Haruko The Goon

might sound bad, but whats the point. He'll be travelling around the world, a number of times a season, to just lose.

He won't be getting into any major competitions, and will be dejected after each loss.

Rate him for the pride factor, but there you go. Just my take on it.

I'm Indian, and I wouldn't represent India if they had a team if they were worse than terrible.

Yannick03

might sound bad, but whats the point. He'll be travelling around the world, a number of times a season, to just lose.

He won't be getting into any major competitions, and will be dejected after each loss.

Rate him for the pride factor, but there you go. Just my take on it.

I'm Indian, and I wouldn't represent India if they had a team if they were worse than terrible.

People from the Balkan countries are very proud of their origins, that's the reason.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
By that logic every player should migrate to a fifa top 20 country in the hope of playing for one of those national teams. May aswell remove international football all together if it came to that.

ammarfcb

ze special one
2- He supports Liverpool so is just having a dig at United (can't blame him, they've had a long enough time to wait to have the chance to mock us).

b-but u'v been crap since 2009. just watied this long for u guys shut up about your luck + left over fergie power.

dw we won't drop it all at once. we have years and years to spread the material.

oggydude

b-but u'v been crap since 2009. just watied this long for u guys shut up about your luck + left over fergie power.

dw we won't drop it all at once. we have years and years to spread the material.

A Liverpool fan saying United have been crap since 2009 :lol:, since you guys lost Alonso in 2009 you have gone from a major European powerhouse to a nothing club. Major clubs in the world bar United didn't even care about you for the last 4 years, Mourinho even gave you Moses on loan whilst wasn't prepared to give Arsenal Ba.

Unbiased United

It's hard to have a reasonable discussion about football with somebody your age (I'm assuming you're 12/13 tops), so I'll leave you to argue who's the 'bestest' with your school friends.

All I'll say is United are still comfortably the biggest club in England. Unlike you though I can give credit where it is due and Liverpool are having a great season playing some nice attacking football, if they go on to win things then it will be down to them deserving it, not 'luck' or 'dodgy refs', etc etc.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Januzaj is a playmaking winger in my book. He has a good dribble, constant threat for the opponent and has a good eye for making that final pass. He has a good shot on him as well. He comes close to a Hazard, Ribery type of player. Only this guy has potential to surpass them both.

Martindn

Wonder how much of an influence his family had if its true. Bit of a shame really what chance do they have of a world cup place?

Home of Barca Fans