Zakaria Bakkali

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
downloadpicturepreview.pp

1. Full name Zakaria Bakkali
  2. Date of birth 26 January 1996 (age 17)
  3. Place of birth Liège, Belgium
  4. Height 1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)
  5. Playing position Forward

Amazing little player, 17 years of age and already a fan favourite at the Philips Stadion. Seen him play twice at the stadium and have to say he impressed me A LOT. Hopefully he will be able to develop himself even more, can see him become the breakthrough youngster in the Eredivisie this season.

Galning

Saw him play against Zulte-Waregem, he looks great for his age (footballing wise of course :p)

Der Kaiser

Amazing talent, only 17 years...

Im sooo in love with PSV's kits this season, especially the navy-gold away kit. Barca's kits have been utter garbage for years (including this year IMO, the sleeves ruin everything for me) so Im looking for other kits to buy. PSV is definitely
on my wish list!

xboogiex

Amazing talent, only 17 years...

Im sooo in love with PSV's kits this season, especially the navy-gold away kit. Barca's kits have been utter garbage for years (including this year IMO, the sleeves ruin everything for me) so Im looking for other kits to buy. PSV is definitely
on my wish list!

Yeah both kits of Psv are amazing this year, i will definitely get the home kit.
Bakkali is a great talent but Karim Rekik ( On loan from Manchester City) is IMO the biggest talent at Psv.
I never seen a 18 year old so calm and strong as a centre back.

Last edited:

Hellsangel

Called up for Belgium today!
Coach Wilmots wants to get him familiar with the team and the methods because Bakkali also has the option to play for Marocco.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
And another nice goal! He really hit it off good in this season, only 17 years old... Superb talent. Hope they can make him sign a 5y contract when he is 18, but I doubt it. With the Man City's in this world snapping up youngsters and giving them bucketloads of money.

Home of Barca Fans