Zakaria Bakkali

MessiDinho10

I've seen quite a few people hating on him, but can not find a clear reason for the hate. Can someone please clue me in on what he did or why people dislike him so much? Is it the selfishness?

PSV wanted to renew him and Bakkali said he wanted it too. Then spend a year and a half asking for more and more money and ended up not signing a renewal. At least that's what I remember from it.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Yeah, he seemed to constantly change his mind about staying or leaving. One day, he'd announce his intention to stay, and some days later, he'd stop negotiating with the club. He switched agents a million times, etc. It was a very frustrating thing, because he was a potential raw gem. He plays on his instinct fully, and he'd need to develop a more intelligent playstyle, so it's a shame he essentially lost a year. All the PSV fans is still mad at him for refusing to make a commitment to the club. After 1,5 years or so of him changing his mind all the time, he was moved to the second squad in august 2014 or so, and he wasn't allowed to play with them, only to train. So it remains to be seen if he can reach the heights he was supposed to reach. He's definitely not ready for Valencia now.

Home of Barca Fans