Zakaria Bakkali

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Get him ! Its incredible how many good players Belgium has produced in the last time.

Really? Are you giving Belgium credit for his development? If anyone should receive kudos it is PSV and the dutch way of developing talents..

Darko

Watched the game and my oh my,he is amazing!
The only flaw I saw in his game is that he is selfish,he went for the spectacular dribble inside the box when he could have crossed/passed

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
True, still a bit selfish just like Deulofeu is/was during his rise as a talent. Should develop way more, but has a bucketload of talent. Really hope they can make him sign a contract extension in january 2014 when he turns 18, but I doubt it. :( But on the other hand it is a pro that he declined offers from Man City when he was 15 to sign his first contract with PSV when turning 16. Who knows, they might be able to convince him to stay until he is 20 or so...

Wouterinho

Really? Are you giving Belgium credit for his development? If anyone should receive kudos it is PSV and the dutch way of developing talents..
I think his point is that Belgium has been producing so many big talents lately, not just Bakkali. And that is remarkable indeed...

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I think his point is that Belgium has been producing so many big talents lately, not just Bakkali. And that is remarkable indeed...

True, great generation they have at this point in time. Now we just have to see a) what they can bring to a big tournament and b) how Belgian football will make a step forwards to generate future success in producing talents.

Home of Barca Fans