Denis Suarez

Raketa10

Denis too had some good matches, it's not like he was horrible each time he played.

Yeah but only few of them while Rafinha had more good games for Barca and he was great that entire year in Vigo. Also that year when he was destroyed by Nainggolan he was playing really good football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but only few of them while Rafinha had more good games for Barca and he was great that entire year in Vigo. Also that year when he was destroyed by Nainggolan he was playing really good football.

I am not disputing Rafinha. Same as with Vermaelen, if he can stay fit, he is very good backup/rotational player to have.

Messi983

I had high hopes for Denis after his great season with Villarreal but he clearly didn't show much so far. And we can't say he wasn't given a fair chance to prove himself. EV also played him at position which should fit him the most.

Talent wise I think Rafinha is a better player and would be more useful for us to keep him as squad player but if he can't stay on the field that doesn't help us much. So for now I'd sell/loan Rafinha and keep Denis until summer and then re-evaluate things. But if Napoli or another club will still be prepared to pay 20M+ for him I'd sell him too.

MessiTHEgoat

he must start in the next couple of games since iniesta, dembele; coutinho now are all out.

gomes had his chances and never impressed. channeling his inner rakitic and playing those backward passes. at least denis is trying to take people on altho he fails sometimes.

and he has a better understanding with messi.

it's true he's miles away from being a starter material but there's no way in hell the likes of vidal and gomes should over him!

Devils

I've also never seen a portion of a fanbase so deluded about a player. This guy gets high praise on reddit and twitter like he is some future world class player.

Makes Gomes look like a world beater this guy.

clemente

Fucking dogshit, where are all the "I will work the hardest in my life to make it here", he got worse somehow with time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've also never seen a portion of a fanbase so deluded about a player. This guy gets high praise on reddit and twitter like he is some future world class player.

Makes Gomes look like a world beater this guy.

People on Barca Reddit were worried signing Coutinho would hamper his development lmao

Most of the guys there still believe he's Iniesta's successor :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans