Denis Suarez

Xaviniesta

Who's gonna do our players' makeup now that Denise is gone, tho?

wait, you didnt know that the feminine jack sparrow is on our team?

A4DbRvs.jpg

look at those eyelashes. denis has no match on rakitic :lol:

tacticvarium

Wonder why he chose Celta over Valencia though.
Is it based on financial reason?
Marcelino is a big fan of him and he could easily help Denis revive his career.

Arizona Scott

good riddance

I don't feel that way. I felt that more for Gomes, Douglas and Turan. Strike that maybe we still have Turan (ugh).

Didn't mind Denis as a squad player, and he had a peach of goal (or maybe a penalty draw?) for us in 2019. I do remember a recent moment anyway, not many guys can say that.

Wish him well.

abbbs97

Wonder why he chose Celta over Valencia though.
Is it based on financial reason?
Marcelino is a big fan of him and he could easily help Denis revive his career.

Valencia didnt want to pay the price that Barca wanted. Marcelino really wanted him but Valencia couldn't match Barca's transfer fee agreements.

FCBfan22

Don't think it's a coincidence for this transfer to be confirmed on the 1st of July. Biggest thing he did when he left, is officially made that #6 available again for a certain someone, who's starting his Barca journey on exactly the same day. ;)

Todibo is our current #6 ;)

gregorrin10

Valencia didnt want to pay the price that Barca wanted. Marcelino really wanted him but Valencia couldn't match Barca's transfer fee agreements.

Interesting, now it seems they might buy Rafinha instead (agreed personal terms already). Would be fantastic to get another 15M in the bank to go with Denis's fee, especially since it's just a matter of time before he gets injured again.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Todibo is our current #6 ;)

Right, sorry! Just a matter of time when Todibo takes that another number, maybe that 24 that Vermaelen is leaving behind...if he's even gonna be staying and not going on loan somewhere before the summer is out.

Last edited:

Messi983

I don't feel that way. I felt that more for Gomes, Douglas and Turan. Strike that maybe we still have Turan (ugh).

Didn't mind Denis as a squad player, and he had a peach of goal (or maybe a penalty draw?) for us in 2019. I do remember a recent moment anyway, not many guys can say that.

Wish him well.

Well, I've always liked the players you mentioned. But I usually like players that most people "hate". :)

About Denis I was affraid he would again want to stay and "fight for his minutes" then we would have to loan him in last days of August covering part of his wages. And I was also disappointed he prefered to go to Arsenal in January instead of Betis/Sevilla where he would play more so maybe we could get a few millions more for him now. But now I'm just happy we've actually managed to sell him.

EdmondDantes

I was hugely impressed with him against Real Madrid in their opening game.

It seems Denis suits being a big fish in a small pond - he plays as though he's a superstar for Celta.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Players that fail at Barca still automatically own it in an inferior team. Guess training with Messi and the company improves every player mentally.

Home of Barca Fans