Denis Suarez

BBZ8800

He’s a decent player to be fair but seems to have a flawed personality

How can he be a decent player with almost unplayable weak physique?
He is bullied in every single attacking duel.
And can't tackle anyone in defense, again due to a teen-girl physique.
And even worse, when he finally manages to dribble past a player in attack, he ruins an action with a bad decision or a horribly weak and inaccurate shot.

Btw, if Xavi is praising players like Samper and Denis, I don't want to see him nowhere near our bench.

MTL_Barca

"Decent" can mean many different things. On the highest level he isn't good enough, but he certainly can play for like lower/midtable la liga teams, what would still be a good career. There are a lot of lightweight midfielders and attackers out there. You make it sound like Denis is the worst player in the world :lol:

Also what Xavi says and what Xavi does (as a coach) are different things. He is a legend but says a lot of questionable stuff in interviews, to an extent that's just normal though. Let him get his license and coach a team before jumping to conclusions based on some interview questions.

God Serena

How can he be a decent player with almost unplayable weak physique?
He is bullied in every single attacking duel.
And can't tackle anyone in defense, again due to a teen-girl physique.
And even worse, when he finally manages to dribble past a player in attack, he ruins an action with a bad decision or a horribly weak and inaccurate shot.

Btw, if Xavi is praising players like Samper and Denis, I don't want to see him nowhere near our bench.

I agree with you, but don't go after Xavi like that... the guy hasn't even started coaching yet, he'll definitely be a lot more mature before he comes here. Also, he wants to coach the B team first iirc, so by the time he does have the experience he'd need to be our manager his opinion on players will likely be drastically different. You have to keep in mind, if there's anyone who is a hardcore La Masia fanboy, it'd be the kid who came through our academy as a child and became a first team legend. That can be fixed by experience, though.

Arizona Scott

Also what Xavi says and what Xavi does (as a coach) are different things. He is a legend but says a lot of questionable stuff in interviews, to an extent that's just normal though. Let him get his license and coach a team before jumping to conclusions based on some interview questions.

Yeah not actually in the role (manager) public comments can just be more PR and hopeful encouragement. Making decisions on who plays over others and who you want to keep over others is a different matter.

FCB1987

Banned
Denis Suárez is back in Barcelona. The midfielder was on loan at Arsenal but will not play again this season and has returned for treatment with Barça's medical team. [sport]

Looks like the stud's presence made an impact tonight

BarçaBarça

Who the hell will buy this clown next summer?! He had an offer from Sevilla and Betis but he went to London although it was clear he won't succeed there. This kid is overrating himself big time. I just don't want to see him here once again stealing Alena's and Puig's minutes.

Yes, it is pretty sad that now everyone in PL knows how bad he is. I thought we might trick a club into thinking he is good, but now we might end up giving him away for free to a La Liga club. He is that bad.

Catta

If Philippe 'Denis 2.0' Coutinho is worth 160 mil, the the original must be at least worth half of that.

FCB1987

Banned
He's the only Barcelona player that could win a league, domestic cup, and european treble this season.

total stud compared to wannabe posers like Vidal and Prince
[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

Messi983

According to OJO! Denis has called Marcelino and told him he won't join Valencia who are now apparently already close to get Cheryshev back so I guess Celta is our only option to get rid off Denis.

Home of Barca Fans