Denis Suarez

Joan

By the way, he has played 69 matches for the club. Could leave before the 70th so we don't pay those 800k to City.

Devils

Imagine thinking the sacking of Wenger was the start of a new era for your club and 6 months into this new era, your club signs Denis Suarez.

FCBfan22

Reaction of [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] if the deal to Arsenal is finished...

17780316.gif

Devils

[tw]1083377272944381956[/tw]

Just look at this embarrassing club. They can't even afford Denis Suarez.

We're never going to get rid of this guy. I can't take it! Sickening!!

Havesaks

Well a loan is better than him rotting on the bench here. Unless he fails big time in Arsenal, his price should stay level (... we dont pay salary) or his goes up. If no other club is willing to buy him for a decent amount 15-25m this window, then go for the loan.
On a personal note: i think he will do good in Arsenal as a squad player on a loan, but it will take years for him - most likely never - to establish him as a starter for the big clubs. But can we sell him for 20m in the summer, i think its a win-win-win for all parties involved. A squadplayer in the range of 15.-17. player in the pecking order, is decent for a player of denis' talent and quality.

El Flaco

[tw]1083482152883359744[/tw]

Says that since Denis Suárez has been subbed on against Levante in Copa Del Rey (just 5-10 minutes ago), Barcelona will have to pay Manchester City €800,000 euros as is agreed in a special clause in which Barcelona will have to pay that amount in every ten games the Galician plays for club.

Devils

Unbelievable performance.

Having to bail the team out against clubs the likes of Levante.

He’s perfect for Arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans