Denis Suarez

gregorrin10

This guy deserves another chance, he's only had 2 and a half seasons.

I hope you're being sarcastic with that. Alena just got promoted, and he's actually deserved it, and he's showing a lot of promise, much more than Denis ever did. So he'll need as much minutes as possible, including those that Denis would get. Especially under EV, where minutes for young players are slim as it is. And if we still end up (somehow because of some injuries) to give some minutes to players either than Vidal and Alena, i'd still rather see Puig or Oriol get them before Denis does.

fergus90

I hope you're being sarcastic with that. Alena just got promoted, and he's actually deserved it, and he's showing a lot of promise, much more than Denis ever did. So he'll need as much minutes as possible, including those that Denis would get. Especially under EV, where minutes for young players are slim as it is. And if we still end up (somehow because of some injuries) to give some minutes to players either than Vidal and Alena, i'd still rather see Puig or Oriol get them before Denis does.

I am indeed, it’s about the time the la masia players got a chance. Can’t do any worse than some of the squad signings we’ve made with much more potential to develop too.

Gnidrologist

Tripped all over himself trying hard to impress. Literally.
He is making huge mistake by being so stubborn and staying here. He's a decent player, who could play a key role in second tier la liga team, but looking at him now, he's declined since Sevilla/Villareal days. No wonder.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Talk some sense into his mind and sell him while he still has some value in the market - This January!

Good finishes yesterday

Danic

Think he had a good game yesterday. He should just leave and became a starter somewhere else. Still just 24.

Home of Barca Fans