Denis Suarez

Gilberto

Not a fan of Denis at all. We should offload him first chance we get. [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION], do you seriously think we could get 30m+ for him? lol I would happily take 5 or 10m for him tbh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a fan of Denis at all. We should offload him first chance we get. @DonAK, do you seriously think we could get 30m+ for him? lol I would happily take 5 or 10m for him tbh.

Sarri is a fan of his and been reports Napoli's offered more than 20m for him. Wouldn't say it's very unrealistic.

Gilberto

Sarri is a fan of his and been reports Napoli's offered more than 20m for him. Wouldn't say it's very unrealistic.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Well, we'll see what happens :D
It would surprise me but it would be a pleasant surprise

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, would sell him in the summer window.

He's like our very own Callejon, except he's not a cunt. He's obviously got talent, but like with Callejon at Real Madrid he doesn't seem to be good enough for Barca or have something special we cannot get anywhere else.

BarcaJack

If I am the manager of Valencia CF, I will buy this guy for 20mil. A great winger/midfielder for Valencia.

Last edited:

MessiTHEgoat

he's the kind of player who'll be very good in a mid-table team or even higher, watched him a lot back when he was at sevilla and villareal and looked pretty darn good, but sadly he isn't good enough for barca :/ , but still have some hopes for him as a squad player if he worked his arse off the way bob did to be the player he is right now :')

Total-Football

totally misused. he thrived as a wide player in advanced positions and we bought him to play as a center midfielder. the toughest shit in.the world is to be a barca cm. im positive had we kept playing him in the flanks he woulda been at least an.upgrade on rafinha. anyways, the ship has left the shore. now we have to do the same shit as with rest of the failures.. find him a club. depressing stuff. almost all of our signings were uselesd.. the core of our midfild is similar to that of 2009. 9 years ago. only rakitic in.those 9 years truly worked.

Raketa10

totally misused. he thrived as a wide player in advanced positions and we bought him to play as a center midfielder. the toughest shit in.the world is to be a barca cm. im positive had we kept playing him in the flanks he woulda been at least an.upgrade on rafinha. anyways, the ship has left the shore. now we have to do the same shit as with rest of the failures.. find him a club. depressing stuff. almost all of our signings were uselesd.. the core of our midfild is similar to that of 2009. 9 years ago. only rakitic in.those 9 years truly worked.

He played on the left side against Celta a week ago and he was horrific. Rafinha at least played good every now and than while this kid literally played 5 good games in his life. If he had bigger balls he would have been better than Rafinha no doubt, but he is just too soft.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans