Denis Suarez

Leo_Messi

That was a great run. Down to him that the team managed to pull one back and that the tie is wide open. The tie would probably be open even if the team had lost 2-0 but now it looks likely that Valverde will rest several seniors again in the return leg which is a great thing. Advancing to the next round should be possible playing with reserves and if that fails it will not be the end of the word this season considering our many recent CdR wins in the past 10 years (6 wins).

Having said that, he has no future at this club and he is too good to be wasting his time at home or on the bench. Hopefully he can be loaned out to Arsenal with an buyout option.

Cule4life

The Culest
https://www.reddit.com/r/fcdenis/

Apparently there's a subreddit for Denise fans :lol:

R1fdEt3.gif

Andresito

Staff member
2M loan + 20M option to buy from Arsenal.

Barca want to renew before his contract for another year before loaning him out in case Arsenal don't comply with FFP.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
2M loan + 20M option to buy from Arsenal.

Barca want to renew before his contract for another year before loaning him out in case Arsenal don't comply with FFP.

I think the club has an option to increase his contract by a year - So, I don't see why they have to renew it

Devils

[tw]1086234943204806657[/tw]

Ballague reporting it's a obligatory buy clause.

For once I hope this dickhead is right.

Home of Barca Fans