Denis Suarez

gregorrin10

He needs to be shipped out for the sake of Malcom getting at least a fighting chance of making it here. Denise is now already 25 and still at more or less the same level he was when he came here. He's the definition of moving on to bigger and better things, for him and for us, hopefully.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like the idea of keeping Spanish or home-grown players as backups but if he is set his kind on leaving, so be it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don’t understand the ridicule Denis often gets on this forum and especially in the game chat. To me Denis has been a good squad player who always showed his heart and motivation whenever he was playing for us. To me he offered something different, another outlet in our attacking game.

Sure he has had some bad games (but who hasn't) but he hasn’t been worse than say Bob. I would have kept him as a squad player if he is content but if he wants to leave then let him go.

Last edited:

Joan

I don’t understand the ridicule Denis often gets on this forum and especially in the game chat. To me Denis has been a good squad player who always showed his heart and motivation whenever he was playing for us. To me he offered something different, another outlet in our attacking game.

Sure he has had some bad games (but who hasn't) but he hasn’t been worse than say Bob. I would have kept him as a squad player if he is content but if he wants to leave then let him go.

I'm starting to agree. Never been his no.1 fan, but he scarcely plays and usually does well enough. That's rare. We see it with Malcom.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to MD the negotiations between Barcelona and Arsenal have broken down. I guess Arsenal might move onto a different target while we're still stuck with this guy.

Devils

Knew it was too good to be true.

Arsenal doesn't just manage to ruin the hopes and dreams of their fans, they somehow manage to destroy me as well.

Arizona Scott

I agree. Denis is a great professional footballer who just wasn't quite great enough to be a Barca regular, no harm in that as long as you are not a locker room problem.

I don't see him or Malcom getting meaningful minutes this year, don't want to make a fuss whether he leaves or stays, his and other clubs call. Also the penalty he drew was a fine play and made our road back a lot easier, if anything that play should endear him to Barca fans for the rest of the season.

tacticvarium

[tw]1088008382848602112[/tw]

Poor guy..
Hope he also considers teams like Sevilla, Valencia etc if his wage is not too high for them.

Devils

omfg...apparently he has good offers from other clubs and Barca are pressing him to take those offers but Denis refuses and only wants to go to Arsenal.

[tw]1088043794136776709[/tw]

I just can't take it anymore.

Home of Barca Fans