Denis Suarez

Xaviniesta

lol, the last post on here was over a month and a half ago :lol:

anyways, maybe he should get a 2nd chance. i prefer him coming off the bench rather than gomes

BusiTheKing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUQ-og1M8sc

Some brilliant moments in there that would never occur with Gomes or Paulinho. Of course he also made mistakes, but the kid has potential. Maybe he was too eager to prove himself and lacked decision making under pressure of getting minutes, but he has potential and I wish that he would just go to Napoli or something if the coach doesn't believe in him.

Danic

What he lacks a bit is power and speed. Unfortunately this is what counts the most for valverde.
Technically he is better then most others in the
squad.

God Serena

I dunno, our midfield is getting worse and worse. Gomes had a long string of games to prove himself useless and Paulinho is getting the same. Maybe Valverde should consider giving Denis a (SHORT!!!!) run out, just to see if he does any better.

MessiTHEgoat

left the squad again, gomes and paulinho are in. he banged EV's daughter, the only explanation...

remember the rumor about zaha and moyes's daughter :lol:

clemente

He himself made sure EV never plays him again, his last performances were insulting, lets not pretend like EV is just "ignoring" him for no reason... And we don't even need him, we have other 6 midfielders better than him.

M

MessiCam

He himself made sure EV never plays him again, his last performances were insulting, lets not pretend like EV is just "ignoring" him for no reason... And we don't even need him, we have other 6 midfielders better than him.

And Gomes, Paulinho (recently)? I still see them in the squad...

BBZ8800

Please, write one lineup where Denis plays and where you have available Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Coutinho, Iniesta.

Denis is among technical players and he is last on a pecking order.
We have only 3 somewhat physical guys.
Of course that a 3rd pick among physical guys will play more than a 6th pick among technical players.

Denis is offering the same set of skills as guys on his "group", except that he is the weakest player among all of them.

BusiTheKing

Exactly what is Gomes' physicality useful for? He's slow, bad tackler, excessive fouler. Even Denis wins more aerial duels than him pr 90 mins. Even though the frequency has been too low, Denis has shown that he's capable of brilliant passes, engaging in one-two's and overall adding movement to our otherwise static, one-sided attack.

If Denis had come in against Las Palmas and played exactly like Coutinho did, he would have been condemned for all eternity on here.

BBZ8800

If Denis had come in against Las Palmas and played exactly like Coutinho did, he would have been condemned for all eternity on here.

Coutinho proved in his career that he can play for an Nt team, Liverpool, Inter and in a CL matches.

Denis proved that he could be a winger for a Uefa cup level of teams.
He didn't offer absolutely nothing which could indicate that he is better than Uefa cup level of teams.

Comparing Coutinho and Denis and their mistakes is the same as saying: Gomes made a bad pass... But, so did Messi.

BusiTheKing

you could have said the same thing about Coutinho when he was stuck on the bench at Inter. I'm not saying that Denis will inevitably become a world beater, but he hasn't got a fair chance to prove himself with consistent game time. That's why I want him to move and play consistently.

Home of Barca Fans