Denis Suarez

D10S_JC

Denis's problem is that he is more a winger than midfielder, resigning him is a lose-lose situation for him and Barca.

FinBarcelonafan

If he really beats to succeed at Barca, I think he has few things he needs to fix. First of all, work on his fitness. He looks weak, it's too easy to take the ball away from him and he is too slow, no pace or quickness nothing. He loses the ball too much. Improve his finishing skills, he doesn't have good kick.

Saladin

This guys lack of self-awareness is fucking disgusting. Wow, just wow. Kind of guy who would look at you while smiling silently and utter shit like ... 'You know... People doubted the Wright brothers too the first 20 times. Rest is history, brah' <---- FUCK YOU, BRAH. You ain't no Orville Wright. You're Neville Wrong if anything.

Fuming at this guys fucking retarded comments on Social Media 'This year is gonna be my year'. Yes. To walk the fucking plank and bring the club 4-8.25 million euros. At best.

DISCLAIMER: I am of course rooting for the club, the team and the players but this particular cocktail of arrogance and stupidity is unforgivable.

Raketa10

With Gomes loaned out Denis is for sure the worst player in our squad at the moment. Watching him wear No.6 brings tears to my eyes. I am honestly sick of “this is my year” shit but even worse was statement from Valverde when he said “he is similar profile to Iniesta”. :facepalm:

Last edited:

BBZ8800

I remember the days when I was a hater for doubting this young talented guy, how times change

Well, he was young and fresh 2 years ago.
He was one of main hopes for the future for an average fan.

Today, he is replaced by a new generation of players and hopes for the future.

Similarly, some players who are defended heavily by fans today will get ridiculed and hated in 2-3 years when they will be compared by some 3rd generation of new players and youngsters.

Oh, the good old circle of life which repeats all the time.

Devils

Not even included in the squad. :wow:

Things aren't looking good for Denis 'No Testosterone' Suarez.

Damn.

Home of Barca Fans