Denis Suarez

khaled_a_d

I know I will get criticized from the guy fan base here but this guy isn't a midfielder, he is better as a winger or a midfield sub in some situations
Him and Paulinho were disaster today, there movement is bad and they don't provide needed control to midfield

CatalinR10

That pass to messi was messi class . He has some good set of skills and has been way way better so far this season than last one. Thing that bothers me is that he isn't egotistical enough , he dribbles 1-2 players and then wants to go for a difficult pass instead of shooting at goal.

gatsu

He is pure la masia product. He understand the game and possess more talent than all our midfielders combined bar iniesta and busi. Give this man more chances to shine.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is pure la masia product. He understand the game and possess more talent than all our midfielders combined bar iniesta and busi. Give this man more chances to shine.

Based on one through-ball?

The pass was great but I mean, this is Barcelona. Those passes should be standard fair.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like him but cant say I was impressed.

Dont know if its decisionmaking as he showed class with that assist.

Zuti

Had a great game IMO, the more this kid gets playtime and his confidence grows the more he will shine, I'm sure of that.

khaled_a_d

I just saw his pass and that was quality, Iniesta-like. Rakitic can't do that stuff anymore.

Maybe we should teach him to defend and he could be a Modric-esque player.

He need to learn how to control the game too, where to be as a midfielder and when you just have to settle for the simple side pass to keep the ball.
For me he is still showing he lacks a lot as a midfielder, or in other words he isn't a midfielder in our set up.
For now I would prefer if we just let him grow as a winger and keep him in his comfort zone as a winger.
Rafinha doesn't seem to be on his way back soon. Let Denis & Gerard be our rotation in attack with Messi & Suarez and drop Vidal ffs

Nothanks

IF we are going to keep denis suarez in our squad i can only see it working in a 4-2-3-1

he is thriving as our creative LW.. if coutinho came the LW would be solid with denis as his backup
him as a iniesta replacement just doesn't work for me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He need to learn how to control the game too, where to be as a midfielder and when you just have to settle for the simple side pass to keep the ball.
For me he is still showing he lacks a lot as a midfielder, or in other words he isn't a midfielder in our set up.
For now I would prefer if we just let him grow as a winger and keep him in his comfort zone as a winger.
Rafinha doesn't seem to be on his way back soon. Let Denis & Gerard be our rotation in attack with Messi & Suarez and drop Vidal ffs

I agree with this. Even at Villarreal he was at his best as a wide midfielder/winger in a 4-4-2 + at Barca B he played more as a LW.

I don't think he'll become a CM/AM in our midfield setup, but backup winger he can be very decent.

Home of Barca Fans