Denis Suarez

Andresito

Staff member
https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...2301403689/barca-renovacion-denis-suarez.html

hqdefault.jpg

xXKonan

The only way this makes sense is they're using this idea to give the club betting positioning if/when they want to sell him.

Slevinn

I hope Barcelona isent doing this to get more money out of him because this guy is going to stay untill the end of that contract and claim each year its gonna be ‘his year’.

El Flaco

Denis Suarez likes a tweet which says, "Give him a real coach and we'll find the player he is."

[tw]1052673124506820608[/tw]

[tw]1052683277784555520[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Pep was the coach he wouldn't have lasted more than a season here. So while I believe some of our players are performing below their potential because of the manager, Denis is just delusional.

clemente

I don't think he could ever reach level like Coutinho but he still is talented, everyone was very excited when he came back from Villareal. Its a shame how many minutes Gomes has played over him, he never really had a good coach and a run of games.

cro-man

Denis Suarez likes a tweet which says, "Give him a real coach and we'll find the player he is."

[tw]1052673124506820608[/tw]

[tw]1052683277784555520[/tw]

So now players are complaining who shouldnt even be here because they suck so hard:lol: Good one and now leave.... As much as valverde sucks this one is not on him...

xXKonan

Denis is frustrated but he at least makes the bench.

Can't be said for the likes of Alena, Malcom who deserve bigger chances than he does.

Stoichkov1

I don't think he could ever reach level like Coutinho but he still is talented, everyone was very excited when he came back from Villareal. Its a shame how many minutes Gomes has played over him, he never really had a good coach and a run of games.

No he isn't, he's weak physically, has shit decision making, misses sitters and can't shoot. He's 25 years old and he basically never played for Spain.

Valverde is clueless but in this case it doesn't take a genius to see that he's not good enough for Barca.

EdmondDantes

Social media bickering is not wise. Let's hope he clicked on it by mistake.

Either way, I don't fault him for being frustrated but our squad is stacked - in numbers at least. It's difficult to keep everyone happy.

Alik

I think he would be a similar case to Paco Alcacer. He would probably do much much better in another club.

Home of Barca Fans