Denis Suarez

Anti-Pepe

Ceballos is miles.better than him. Denis is nothing special and he is not better than Gomes

Amen. Denis Suarez is just another mediocrity in a squad of mediocrities at Barça.

BTW Ceballos was majestic tonight. Asshole as a human being, but what a player.

DHorozov

Denis came in the 85th or so minute so how his performance in this game could be even discussed (not sure if El Flaco was just being sarcastic with his question though :) )

Also, regarding the Ceballos craziness going on in the forum, I don't want this shit anywhere near the club, even if he was the next big thing ... some players, no matter how talented and good they are, just do not have a place in this club and surely Ceballos is one of them ...

El Flaco

Denis came in the 85th or so minute so how his performance in this game could be even discussed (not sure if El Flaco was just being sarcastic with his question though :) )

I didn't paid any attention from U21 game between Spain-Italy, just wanted to hear some opinion.

I thought he was playing from start or at the very least was subbed in early, thus the question.

Anti-Pepe

Also, regarding the Ceballos craziness going on in the forum, I don't want this shit anywhere near the club, even if he was the next big thing ... some players, no matter how talented and good they are, just do not have a place in this club and surely Ceballos is one of them ...

Absolutely. Ceballos is a scumbag, perhaps even a proto-fascist. Would suit Real Madrid very well.

wisconsincule

What were your guys opinions of Luis Suarez before he came here then? When Ceballos said those things he was a child.

Last edited:

Anti-Pepe

What were your guys opinions of Suarez before he came here then? When he said those things he was a child.

I followed Denis at Man City as he was highly regarded by many observers. He never impressed me at City. Nor at Barça B, nor at Sevilla, nor at Villarreal. He just lacks that special something that good players have. The Catalan-hating Ceballos has what Denis lacks.

wisconsincule

I followed Denis at Man City as he was highly regarded by many observers. He never impressed me at City. Nor at Barça B, nor at Sevilla, nor at Villarreal. He just lacks that special something that good players have. The Catalan-hating Ceballos has what Denis lacks.

I should have been more specific and said Luis Suarez. Agree with all points on Denis. Even though Ceballos is an asshole I feel like we can't keep missing on talents like him. And I was mentioning Luis Suarez because he wasn't the most popular human before we bought him either, but is a class player and showed that people can change their characters.

Anti-Pepe

I should have been more specific and said Luis Suarez. Agree with all points on Denis. Even though Ceballos is an asshole I feel like we can't keep missing on talents like him. And I was mentioning Luis Suarez because he wasn't the most popular human before we bought him either, but is a class player and showed that people can change their characters.

My fault Wisconsin should have read more closely. Agree, didn't want Luis Suarez at Barça thought he might prove more trouble than he was worth. Don't recall Luis Suarez wanting Catalonia to burn however.

Barcilliant

If we reject every player who is an asshole we will end up with a bunch of mediocre nice guys. Oh, wait...that's already happening.

Every team has an asshole who's a tremendous player. We need one too.

Denis Suarez belongs at a club like Villareal.

gregorrin10

I would sell him to England and promote Alena

who to sell, him or Rafinha though? Since Alena is left footed like Rafa, plus Denis seems to be less injury prone as well, so it might be best to give up Rafinha, even though i rate him as a better player than Denis, plus he can cover or even play really well on the wing (RW) sometimes, which Denis can't (LW). Tough call really.

PhilS

who to sell, him or Rafinha though? Since Alena is left footed like Rafa, plus Denis seems to be less injury prone as well, so it might be best to give up Rafinha, even though i rate him as a better player than Denis, plus he can cover or even play really well on the wing (RW) sometimes, which Denis can't (LW). Tough call really.

At least one should leave, to make space for better talent. It is tough to go with Rafa, because of all the injuries, even though I think he offers more of a spark than Denis.

God Serena

Not a tough call at all for me. Rafinha doesn't get better season to season because he is always injured. He has a higher market value as well. I'd rather keep Denis even if he's worse because he'll be more available and he'll be able to improve faster.

Home of Barca Fans