Denis Suarez

BBZ8800

Lol. Now I know you’re full of shit and grabbing at straws because he was actually good in that game.

But let’s talk about his performance tonight which is what we were discussing.

If you watched that video and think that it was a good performance, then we have a different views on a word "good".

FC433

Don't think we'll lose any sleep over it. Callejon became a good player for Napoli. A starter and difference maker. He was still not good enough for them. Probably the case with Denis too.

Exactly my thought just like Callejon. He was fantastic before moving to Madrid and for Napoli now. D. Suarez under Marcelino is going to be a great player. Hopefully, we can get something out of him maybe 25 - 30m

He does not suit us nor he is going to make a difference, but he can be absolutely amazing for average teams.

henias

He did nothing and that's exactly the problem, he was useless.

He made 2 successful dribbles and 30 passes. Only made a poor shot. Still by far better than Vidal who was absolutely invisible. The 4-5-1 formation is BS anyway should have Paco and Messi upfront, Instead of Vidal on the far right affecting link ups with Roberto and Paulinho upfront who cant do much.

M

MessiCam

If you watched that video and think that it was a good performance, then we have a different views on a word "good".

You’re showing a 5 minute clip. He created chances in that game had over 90% pass success won more than 50% of his duels and drew fouls in good areas.

You’re scraping the barrel like many here in that he gets bundled off the ball.

Put up the dispossession stats...

FinBarcelonafan

I think he lacks speed and strength to make it. He should be working at gym. He has skill and talent, but he should be stronger and faster to get rid of players easier.

5ergio_Busquets

He made 2 successful dribbles and 30 passes. Only made a poor shot. Still by far better than Vidal who was absolutely invisible. The 4-5-1 formation is BS anyway should have Paco and Messi upfront, Instead of Vidal on the far right affecting link ups with Roberto and Paulinho upfront who cant do much.

30 passes that resulted in what? Anyone can make those backwards and sideways passes he does, he is supposed to be an attacking midfielder who creates chances.
No personality on the field, no passion or determination NOTHING! A bench warmer like him should at least show some fighting spirit and determination but he shows nothing of that.

henias

30 passes that resulted in what? Anyone can make those backwards and sideways passes he does, he is supposed to be an attacking midfielder who creates chances.
No personality on the field, no passion or determination NOTHING! A bench warmer like him should at least show some fighting spirit and determination but he shows nothing of that.

Well, vidal and the likes are not any better. He still has been better than Gomes although I know he's not Barca material.

Nothanks

I don't know what it is about this guy but I just don't like him very much

I remember being very optimistic when we got him, i forget what game it was but in one of the super copa's he gave an amazing assist and overal great performance, very promising
ever since though he just did nothing to really wow me.
he'll have occasional moments of brilliance to later screw it up with terrible end product.

I'm not expecting him to make a messi like dribble or score a fabulous goal but just some sort of uniqueness from him would be nice..
was my opinion on him before the season started, and really nothing has changed from him..
i fail to see any improvement from last season.

Raketa10

More than speed or strength he lacks the personality of a top player.

I agree with you 100% but he should at least try to improve his psychical part of the game since he is playing like a 12 year old girl. I can't remember if I ever saw such a soft player in any of top tier teams. He would be perfect for FC Barcelona Femeni, and I am not even joking.

Home of Barca Fans