Denis Suarez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Valverde plans to play Coutinho as a LW and Denis as a CM in Iniesta's position......

Lord have mercy on our souls.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Denis is talking to rac1 and he says he doesn't want to leave and uses Roberto as an example of Hardwork and try to succeed at Barcelona.

henias

Denis is the only one who can fill Iniesta's spot for now until we get a replacement, and then see how things go. If he makes it good for him, because he does show alot of potential. He's very hardworking despite having so little playtime which is good thing.

Andrew M

Denis is the only one who can fill Iniesta's spot for now until we get a replacement, and then see how things go. If he makes it good for him, because he does show alot of potential. He's very hardworking despite having so little playtime which is good thing.

I think Coutinho is more likely to fill Iniesta's slot assuming Griezmann arrives

M

MessiCam

I think Coutinho is more likely to fill Iniesta's slot assuming Griezmann arrives

And I think Denis (at this very point in time) is a better midfielder than Coutinho due to him being more positionally astute. That said, they both aren’t good enough CM’s to play in that position for Barça. They’re both just too attacking and lack in defense.

BBZ8800

So, Denis sucked for 2 years.
Then he played a few good games as a substitute, as a winger, when the La liga has been already won and now people again think that he should be a CM.

Crazy.

Denis playing decent as a winger and people dreaming about him as a new Iniesta.
And Roberto playing as a RB for 2-3 years and people still dreaming about him as our future CM.

A sad reality: Roberto will never be a CM and Denis will never be a midfielder at Barca.

Catta

If Denis can become a player like Roberto I would be more than happy. A great sub option and backup. Could also start most matches if a better player is unavailable.

M

MessiCam

So, Denis sucked for 2 years.
Then he played a few good games as a substitute, as a winger, when the La liga has been already won and now people again think that he should be a CM.

Crazy.

Denis playing decent as a winger and people dreaming about him as a new Iniesta.
And Roberto playing as a RB for 2-3 years and people still dreaming about him as our future CM.

A sad reality: Roberto will never be a CM and Denis will never be a midfielder at Barca.
Put a sock in it... NOBODY said he is a new Iniesta. That’s a figment of your imagination. Both he and Coutinho’s best positions are as wingers.

About him struggling (or sucking as you put it), Xavi and Iniesta went through the same thing for a longer period than 2 years. Difference is they had progressive coaches.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans