Denis Suarez

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ruiz has 30m release clause. I see if we will sell Denis we wshould get 30m at least for him

We would get 20m max for Denis that is if we manage to sell him without the infinite loan bs. Also why hasn't Ruiz's clause been triggered yet?

sabby

I think Denis is a decent rotational option for us, especially against the smaller clubs and Copa. If we do sell him, we'll have to spend more than what we get for him to get another rotational option who might turn out to be inferior. Denis also has some good understanding with our players and he is pretty young to boot, I think we should keep him, our squad is thin to compete in 3 tournaments anyway.

BBZ8800

Ruiz has 30m release clause. I see if we will sell Denis we wshould get 30m at least for him

When big teams are buying young prospects from small clubs (like Barca buying from Betis) then the transfer is overpriced.
When a big team is trying to get rid of a player, a price is below his worth.

So, if a value of Denis is 15M, then if he is going from Betis to Barca, we will have to pay 25-30M for him.
On the other hand, if Barca is selling him to Betis, be prepared for infinite loans, contract expiring and a player going for free, or in the best case scenario, expect some transfer in a range of 5-10 Millions at best.

You can see a guy like him for 20M only if someone like Arsenal, Tottenham and similar will come for him.
Which will never happen.

Transfers by Betis in the last 5-6 years:
Sanabria 7,5M Euros
Boudebouz 7M
Camarasa 7M

So, even if Betis will pay 8M for Denis, that will be their highest transfer fee in the last 10-ish years.

In short: there is absolutely no way that a smaller team will pay more than 5-10M for Denis.
On the other hand, bigger teams won't buy him either.

Joan

When big teams are buying young prospects from small clubs (like Barca buying from Betis) then the transfer is overpriced.

So, if a value of Denis is 15M, then if he is going from Betis to Barca, we will have to pay 25-30M for him.
On the other hand, if Barca is selling him to Betis, be prepared for infinite loans, contract expiring and a player going for free, or in the best case scenario, expect some transfer in a range of 5-10 Millions at best.

You can see a guy like him for 20M only if someone like Arsenal, Tottenham and similar will come for him.
Which will never happen.

Sanabria 7,5M Euros
Boudebouz 7M
Camarasa 7M

So, even if Betis will pay 8M for Denis, that will be their highest transfer fee in the last 10-ish years.

In short: there is absolutely no way that a smaller team will pay more than 5-10M for Denis.

Bartra 10,5M.

But it's true. Our best chance is to include him in some kind of a deal.

M

MessiCam

Which will never happen.

Sanabria 7,5M Euros
Boudebouz 7M
Camarasa 7M

Why are you making things up? Napoli, Chelsea and Roma are some of the clubs that have wanted to sign him. He himself turned them down...

mia7007

Which will never happen.

Sanabria 7,5M Euros
Boudebouz 7M
Camarasa 7M

Then keep him. He is more valuable than this 10M

FC433

I am not sure about you guys, but I do not see a point in keeping him. He did not get many chances last season, why would he get any this coming season? Another 20m to 35m in our budget would be much better.

MTL_Barca

I would like to replace him but he wants to stay and he is on of the few players that can kinda play on the wing in our squad. If we play a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 kind of lineup with Cou on LW he is alright replacement there.

Personally would rather see a real winger since we lack speed but he is certainly not the biggest problem.

George_Costanza

I am not sure about you guys, but I do not see a point in keeping him. He did not get many chances last season, why would he get any this coming season? Another 20m to 35m in our budget would be much better.

what chances? Knowing how EV play it safe, Denis didn't get many chances (582 min in La Liga, 347min in CDR, 170min in UCL). He isn't a WC but he is a decent sub/rotation option.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He might get more chances now that Iniesta left. This could probably be his last season at Barca if he doesn't succeed.

Messi983

He's a good backup for Coutinho and should stay until we find someone better unless we get an offer we can't refuse (more than 30M) which is unlikely. It also looks like he got some EV's confidence back at the end of last season so he should continue to work hard and use every opportunity he'll get.

soul24rage

we really don't have any cover for coutinho, so I would keep him unless a big bid comes (which I don't think will never happen)

Home of Barca Fans