Denis Suarez

God Serena

What doesn't make sense? Do you have any argument? If not spare us from your usual "doesn't make sense" because you never made any sense at all to begin with.

You're the one not making sense. We're competing for the treble, dude. If Denis didn't suck he'd be playing no matter how much it costed us. If the club was going to avoid using players to avoid paying such fees they wouldn't bring players in with clauses like that in the deal in the first place.

George_Costanza

It doesnt make sense to weaken the team to delay a payment.

When have Barca done this before?

You are the type that love a 'board is picking the team' type conspiracy though.

When did the board try to weaken the team? Many times, like selling good players cheap (Thiago) and buying untalented players high. Not here to waste my time arguing with a dude with a malicious agenda. Ciao

JamDav1982

When did the board try to weaken the team? Many times, like selling good players cheap (Thiago) and buying untalented players high. Not here to waste my time arguing with a dude with a malicious agenda. Ciao

Haha you answered a question that was not even asked. Well played.

As I thought you dont have examples when claim this has been done before.

I forgot you are the one that says the likes of Tito were just yes men to a board telling him who to play. As I said you love a conspiracy even if it does shit on likes of Tito.

George_Costanza

Haha you answered a question that was not even asked. Well played.

As I thought you dont have examples when claim this has been done before.

I forgot you are the one that says the likes of Tito were just yes men to a board telling him who to play. As I said you love a conspiracy even if it does shit on likes of Tito.

Nope, I answered perfectly but you are too dumb to understand. :lol: Thiago wasn't played enough to reduce his release clause from €90 million to €18m so he could be sold. Similar concept, different circumstances.

FCBfan22

This guy has already changed his clothes at the end of the match. Didn't even bother to watch the match.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was his last game for Barca.

Devils

Future Stoke City player.

He can pull off a decent dribble once in awhile but then his decision making for the pass makes me want to rip my hair out.

He's a very limited footballer. No dimension to his game at all.

M

MessiCam

Denis may have fallen with his arse in the butter with all this talk of Iniesta mulling over a move to China.

Chances are slim he gets released now unless they pay the release clause. 50 Million.

God Serena

Denis may have fallen with his arse in the butter with all this talk of Iniesta mulling over a move to China.

Chances are slim he gets released now unless they pay the release clause. 50 Million.

No, even with Iniesta leaving I highly doubt Denis stays. Alena being promoted as Coutinho's first choice backup is far more likely.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Im of the opinion that Gomes can play football. If he increases his confidence he can be a rotation and sub player like Paulinho. He did decent against Chelsea just there.

Id still sell him though

Home of Barca Fans