Denis Suarez

ini4ever

He tries to get the ball to Messi all the time even when he could make some greater movements which might've led to a goal, it's understandable tho, he's young.

bismp

He tries to get the ball to Messi all the time even when he could make some greater movements which might've led to a goal, it's understandable tho, he's young.

Well i'm 20,just 2 years younger,and i have linked my teenage years with Barca and Messi.If i were him,i would shit my pants and try to give the ball to the GOAT every damn time :lol:

Co0ter

He had a poor game, made a lot of errant passes and lost possession a lot. He has shown glimpses of playing great though so far, he is very young and can grow into a good player for us. I'm sure he'll play better next time.

wisconsincule

I thought he would start on the left in Iniestas place. I'm guessing Lucho wanted to see how he'd fare on the right of the midfield. He didn't look as comfortable as last match but we'll see how he plays Saturday assuming he will start with Rakitic and Busi.

Messi983

Would look more comfortable on the left side of midfield and even more on the flank.

Yes, but I think Lucho has seen this game as another preseason game (we only had 4 of them and all our new signings except Denis joined trainings very late) after good lead we had from first game.

Our best midfield in set on paper but he'll still need some time to try and figure out the best possible positions for backups (Denis, Gomes and probably Arda and Rafinha too). I believe he'll rotate/experiment a lot in first half of the season, but hopefully he'll be smart enough not to do that in tough away games. He can afford more of that in home games against almost every opponent except RM and AM though.

Stric

Lucho put Gomes and Denis the wrong way around. And knowing how stubborn he is, I'm afraid we'll see more of that.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Denis links up quite well with Messi tbf so it's understandable why he's on the right. In that way, we'll have a more defensive left side of the midfield and a more attacking right side. Bob can defend quite well too, so we don't have to have an extra man atb to help out Dani.

Pepe Silvia

Of all the new guys he's going to have the hardest time finding his groove. We need to be very patient with guys like Gomes and Denis. Scary thinking how fickle our fans can be.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't really give my judgement on him in midfield. It's as if his skills are muted when he plays centrally.

What do you guys think?

Home of Barca Fans