Denis Suarez

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Proving to be the 2nd most creative midfielder we have after Iniesta and is probably top 5 in terms of vision/creativity in our squad overall. So dynamic, great balance and dribbling into space, and his passing is great. I think he's the most influential sub we'll have this season. He can come on and change a game, add loads of energy, and give us new attacking lanes.

God Serena

I absolutely love how we can have one of our most legendary players come off, and have a sub who can not only fill in, but find a way to save the day for us.

Our squad depth is something incredible. This time last season we'd have been royally screwed if Neymar and Rafinha were both with Brazil and Iniesta and Alba got injured.

FC B

Loved his passes in the box, decisive, accurate and so essential for a midfield without Iniesta like Barca's tonight. So very glad Barca brought him back and I really hope Lucho will trust him and give him plenty of minutes in which to show his worth...

serghei

He integrated with ease. Doesn't move like a new transfer. Like him very much, and his movement is very fluid.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Denis gave a very similar pass to Luis before the goal too..... It was not exactly a lofted pass, more of a cross but was still very good.

cro-man

He is loosing sometimes to easily the ball but thats everything i found negative about him. Still some of these situations could lead a good counterattack.

Home of Barca Fans