Denis Suarez

ShandyFFM

Im a bit surprised that we managed to get this boy from mancity. I alway thought he might be one of those few boys who actually might get the chance to play for the first team at city. His passing and technique are better than the others. Reminds me a bit of David Silva. Do you guys know why he left Mancity ? Contract expired or did Barca paid his release option in his contract ?

MessiDinho10

Im a bit surprised that we managed to get this boy from mancity. I alway thought he might be one of those few boys who actually might get the chance to play for the first team at city. His passing and technique are better than the others. Reminds me a bit of David Silva. Do you guys know why he left Mancity ? Contract expired or did Barca paid his release option in his contract ?

He had only one year left on his contract and was fed up with the lack of chances in the first team.

Musli

He reminds me of Mesut Ozil. Lean 180cm, likes to run with the ball, lots of twists and turns, and if there's an opening he exploits it. Thing is, I haven't seen much tiki-taka from him. He seems better suited for a more direct team, like Real Madrid.
But if he can make a transition into Iniesta-like player, he may be really useful in the future.

Indignado

City don't have the patience to build up a team, they want instant success, and Suárez needs a club where he gets confidence and playing time as a young player. As far as I can recall his contract was also to expire next year or in 2015.

Mesu

What a technique, touch & control he has, played very well against Real Madrid Castilla. With Denis, Samper & Espinosa Barca B has an amazing midfield this season!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
2 goals today, seems to be an absolute gem for us. Anyone who regularly watches Barca B that can give us a breakdown of his strengths and weaknesses?

jklz

Player a lot like David Silva I suppose. Can play as an attacking midfielder, as a winger and also as a false 9 (he did so last week). Great passing, great dribbling and a good shooting technique.

Home of Barca Fans