Denis Suarez

barca1899

Barcelona pay 1.8M for City's Denis Suarez. 1M now, 0.8M when promoted. Incentives of 0.8M for every 10 games with first team, max 8M [rac1]
Man City have a first option on midfielder Denis Suarez (19) and will get 20% of the added value when the player is sold. [rac1]

MessiDinho10

Barcelona pay 1.8M for City's Denis Suarez. 1M now, 0.8M when promoted. Incentives of 0.8M for every 10 games with first team, max 8M [rac1]
Man City have a first option on midfielder Denis Suarez (19) and will get 20% of the added value when the player is sold. [rac1]

A lot of money for a player who hasn't yet played at professional level.

zealot

I don't know if I got it wrong, but I think that deal is kinda okay-ish. If he won't ever get promoted, and never get to play for the first team, we only pay 1M, which I think is fair price for a youngster with that bit of a hype. Okay 8M (final amount will be 1.8+8=9.8M) may sound a bit silly, but I think that final amount is a fair value for a good squad player in Barca, especially in the future, considering how crazy the market is nowadays.

MessiDinho10

I don't know if I got it wrong, but I think that deal is kinda okay-ish. If he won't ever get promoted, and never get to play for the first team, we only pay 1M, which I think is fair price for a youngster with that bit of a hype. Okay 8M (final amount will be 1.8+8=9.8M) may sound a bit silly, but I think that final amount is a fair value for a good squad player in Barca, especially in the future, considering how crazy the market is nowadays.

It's not yet certain if the total amount is 8M or 9.8M, but the rest is right afaik.

I can only agree. I've never seen him play so I can't say if he's worth it but that's really a lot of money.

He's a great dribbler with elegance, typical Spanish midfielder. He stands at 1.80 m, which is quite tall for a technical midfielder as well as for Barça standards. And he has potential to be worth about 25-30M in 2-4 years, so if he makes it the 8-10M payed to Man City will definitely be worth it.

Shegzy

It's not yet certain if the total amount is 8M or 9.8M, but the rest is right afaik.

He's a great dribbler with elegance, typical Spanish midfielder. He stands at 1.80 m, which is quite tall for a technical midfielder as well as for Barça standards. And he has potential to be worth about 25-30M in 2-4 years, so if he makes it the 8-10M payed to Man City will definitely be worth it.
is he a cm or a central attacking mildfielder.if he is a central attacking mildfielder;the deal does not make sense because he will be promoted next season and rafina will also return next season so next season we will have 4 central attacking mildfielder for one spot (cesc,iniesta,rafina,denis).

MessiDinho10

is he a cm or a central attacking mildfielder.if he is a central attacking mildfielder;the deal does not make sense because he will be promoted next season and rafina will also return next season so next season we will have 4 central attacking mildfielder for one spot (cesc,iniesta,rafina,denis).

He's a CAM, can also play as LW if I'm correct. Rafinha can almost play everywhere, from CM to CF to a winger. Cesc is CF, CAM or CM and Iniesta CAM and LW. These four players can play at multiple positions, so I don't think there'll be any problems. Plus, Iniesta and Xavi are getting older, that is why there should be a good rotation system.

mixer

Man City midfielder Denis Suarez (19) will in the end tomorrow sign his 4-year contract with Barcelona. First season at B-team. [rac1]

Shegzy

He's a CAM, can also play as LW if I'm correct. Rafinha can almost play everywhere, from CM to CF to a winger. Cesc is CF, CAM or CM and Iniesta CAM and LW. These four players can play at multiple positions, so I don't think there'll be any problems. Plus, Iniesta and Xavi are getting older, that is why there should be a good rotation system.

therer will be a great problem even though they are versatile.we already have neymar,tello for lw,alexis and pedro for lw and rw,then delofeu coming in next season so we will have more than enouth depth in our forward line and even struggle to give all the forwards playing time so we won't need to play any of the 4 cam there.talking about them been able to play cm and cam,for the cm and cam we will have 7 players;roberto,xavi,cesc,iniesta,rafhina,jds and denis.that is too much depth.unless we sell or loan some of them we will have a squad of 25 players.how will they all get playing time.

Home of Barca Fans