Denis Suarez

I

instinct

City rather buys players from outside for huge amounts of money instead of giving their youth players some chances. Good for us, he'll be a good player.

Icarium

Lifestealer
DEAL DONE: Barcelona have completed the signing of Man City's Denis Suárez for £1.3m. (Source: @GuillemBalague)

99% true

Gilberto

From what I have seen he is a very talented player but he never got a chance because city's squad was too big.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's good but there are players of the same profile with more talent. Rafinha is better than Denis, so is Yelko Pino from Celta who we've also been linked with.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Where have you seen Yelko Pino play?

recent u19 games are where I've seen him, he looked class despite being in a younger generation. Plus I'll be willing to believe most others who've watched him more who say he's among the best Spanish youth talents in football.

MessiDinho10

recent u19 games are where I've seen him, he looked class despite being in a younger generation. Plus I'll be willing to believe most others who've watched him more who say he's among the best Spanish youth talents in football.

He definitely is, wonderful pairing Spain U19 have on the midfield with Curro (Sevilla) and Yelko.

MessiDinho10

@barcastuff: Man City midfielder Denis Suarez (19) has arrived in Barcelona. Tests and signing this afternoon, first training with B-team tomorrow [rac1]

Home of Barca Fans