Denis Suarez

CatalinR10

A bunch of homophobes hating on a player who has done absolutely nothing wrong and you have the decency to call yourself Barca fans. Disgusting, pathetic, gloryhunting posers. Go watch the Premier league.

that is an extreme reply . Are you homosexual yourself or why are you so angry ?

BBZ8800

I don't know what is a big fuss with Denis and his nice make up.
All of our former legends, like Puyol, Lucho, Stoichkov were wearing makeup on majority of our matches, 24/7.

Anyway, here is a nice video/analysis of Denis' tactical flaws and what he needs to improve in order to become a player for the highest level one day.
At around 2:30 mark, there is an interesting part about improving his physique and decision's making in key moments:

CatalinR10

:lol: that's a thing? No hating or anything... just didn't know

giphy.gif

You call yourself a man ?

hulinat

why would i be pissed off because someone likes to put things up their ass ? I like homosexuals actually

based on your comments towards Denis you clearly are a homophobe and it's sad. this world already has enough of gonorrheas such as you which is concerning towards the human evolution. Please do not reproduce.

CatalinR10

based on your comments towards Denis you clearly are a homophobe and it's sad. this world already has enough of gonorrheas such as you which is concerning towards the human evolution. Please do not reproduce.

seeing as your comments are pretty extreme towards me I can only assume you are a homosexual aswell . I don't care if you like dudes fucking you in the ass but at least be polite towards other people in a forum. It's not my business you like sucking dicks and getting jizz all over your face but jeez dude , don't insult me for no reason.

all love <3

Givenchy

edited so i don't upset the sjw snowflakes

anyways i couldn't care less what Denis is, gay, straight, in touch with his feminine, the guy isn't good enough for Barca. sell him in January please

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans