Denis Suarez

Joan

Give him 20 more minutes, we'll have to kick him out. Those journos are true jokers though, making fun of it.

God Serena

Just permabench him. Him being here isn't much of a problem, but him getting even a single minute over Dembele, Malcom, or Alena is downright criminal.

MTL_Barca

Well you joined the forum in 2018

Was occasionally here befor creating an account tho and regularly on various other platforms, so if anything it was exclusive to this forum?

Denis was never really hyped as far as i remember. He has a kinda similar profile (left wing +left CM) so from his playstyle maybe but i can't believe that a majority of people thought of him as a future world class player that could be compared to Iniesta.

Our really really hyped players were Deulofeu and Bojan, maybe Rafa and Samper but not really. Denis was always more some kind of Tello, Bartra etc imo

Last edited:

clemente

Was occasionally here befor creating an account tho and regularly on various other platforms, so if anything it was exclusive to this forum?

Denis was never really hyped as far as i remember. He has a kinda similar profile (left wing +left CM) so from his playstyle maybe but i can't believe that a majority of people thought of him as a future world class player that could be compared to Iniesta.

Our really really hyped players were Deulofeu and Bojan, maybe Rafa and Samper but not really. Denis was always more some kind of Tello, Bartra etc imo

There was plenty of comments about being the new Iniesta, especially on reddit

Home of Barca Fans