Denis Suarez

tacticvarium

Wonder what happened to the idea of "having a smaller squad".
Our current squad isn't small at all and is full of useless players like Rafa, Denis, Samper etc. This is one of the reasons why I hate Valverde (+Tata, Lucho) and this board. Their plans and words are always full of BS and empty words.

khaled_a_d

Wonder what happened to the idea of "having a smaller squad".
Our current squad isn't small at all and is full of useless players like Rafa, Denis, Samper etc. This is one of the reasons why I hate Valverde (+Tata, Lucho) and this board. Their plans and words are always full of BS and empty words.

We have 22 players registered in 1st team squad, one of them was Samper who was left in squad due to his injury and out of respect to him (which he deserves)
That is 21 first team squad, I would say it is a small one.
Won't call Rafinha a useless player at all, only player whom I think has no place here at all and useless is Denis.
I would blame him only for not using Alena, although this injury came in worst timing possible

EdmondDantes

Denis is a very good player. We will just never see it here since he'll never get enough minutes. Sarri wanted him for a reason.

He should leave in January and I wouldn't be surprised to see him have an impact akin to what Paco has been doing in Germany.

There's no shame in him not being good enough to start for the best team in the world.

Theodor

His defensive ability makes him a liability in midfield. Otherwise a great player, but he will never make it under Valverde

Xaviniesta

some random fan
DsduBhbWwAA9-ga.jpg

FCBfan22

Hopefully he will also follow Gomes to Everton.

We could do with another wide forward as Walcott and Bernard haven't been great and Lookman is still a kid. I've always like Denis.

10-15 million and he is all yours.

I think he could do well at Everton.

Home of Barca Fans