Denis Suarez

Jakabor

Why is this dude still at Barca?

Can't the coaches and board see that he is nowhere near Barca quality?

You have to wonder why he wants to stay at Barca, because with his atrocious level of play he has no chance of being a useful sub. Must be for the money or something.

clemente

He has this brain lag when he gets the ball and all eyes are on him, someone like Neymar lives for moments like that, but he just fucks up in these moments 100% of the time.

gregorrin10

Like Munir, should be sold asap. Mediocre as it gets.

Exactly. #6 doesn't deserve to be worn by this guy not a second longer. Time for Alena and Malcom to get a proper run in the team this season already instead. Honestly i'd rather see Malcom get a chance in the striker role, than having to watch Munir there. Or just simply put Messi there, when Suarez doesn't play, and put Malcom on RW. But Denis and Munir should be the first to go, in January already. And hopefully go for good, not just another loan. Time for Alena to become that 2nd midfield sub, behind Vidal. I'd keep Rafinha until the summer, see if he can stay fit through the whole season, then decide accordingly. He proved every time he stayed fit, that he can be valuable from the bench and even as an occasional starter, but only if he does infact stay fit, which is a big IF. But in any case, with the rising emergence of Puig, it might be best for Rafinha to also get sold in the summer as well, not just because he'd bring us decent money, but because we have a much more special talent in Puig waiting for his chance if that happens, so it's a win-win situation in my eyes. Not to mention if we actually plan on going after De Jong, even though i fear we've already missed that train and that he'll go to City next summer. His love for Barca is the only thing still giving me hope though.

Imagine a midfield consisting of Arthur-Busquets-Raki, with Vidal, De Jong and Alena there as subs, fighting to take that spot from Raki especially, but also Busquets eventually. We'd have the best damn midfield in the world again, consisting of 3 senior world class options, and 3 exceptional young talents waiting to take a starting spot as soon as possible. And Puig playing for the B team as a starter, while getting regular minutes in Copa, to get him ready to join the 1st team in the next few years, as we move on from Vidal and Raki.

Last edited:

biraboyz

Banned
Exactly. Time for Alena and Malcom to get a proper run in the team this season already instead. Honestly i'd rather see Malcom get a chance in the striker role, than having to watch Munir there. Or just simply put Messi there, when Suarez doesn't play, and put Malcom on RW. But Denis and Munir should be the first to go, in January already. And hopefully go for good, not just another loan. Time for Alena to become that 2nd midfield sub, behind Vidal. I'd keep Rafinha until the summer, see if he can stay fit through the whole season, then decide accordingly. He proved every time he stayed fit, that he can be valuable from the bench and even as an occasional starter, but only if he does infact stay fit, which is a big IF. But in any case, with the rising emergence of Puig, it might be best for Rafinha to also get sold in the summer as well, not just because he'd bring us decent money, but because we have a much more special talent in Puig waiting for his chance if that happens, so it's a win-win situation in my eyes. Not to mention if we actually plan on going after De Jong, even though i fear we've already missed that train and that he'll go to City next summer. His love for Barca is the only thing still giving me hope though.

Malcolm? Did he performed well? or he will get a pass because he is ne

gregorrin10

Malcolm? Did he performed well? or he will get a pass because he is ne

He gets a pass because he's been here for less than half the season and in all that time is being unfairly frozen out by EV just because he wanted a semi-finished 30-year old Brazilian instead of one of the best young players of Ligue 1 last season. A new manager could very much still turn things around for Malcom. While Munir and Denis have already been here for many years under at least 2 different managers, and have shown nothing to suggest that they can make it here. I'd rather wage my bet on a player, who hasn't been here that long, and to be honest, has a much higher potential altogether anyway.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Yeah, he's done here.

Tried giving him a chance but at this point, he's only here just to block the progress of other more talented players such as Alena, Puig etc in the Midfield. For his own sake he should just find a new club in January, he can easily be a starter elsewhere but not here.

Donatello

Although he isn't bad as the rest of others. But Rafinha is also doing the same, blocking path of talented youngsters. He will be 26 in Feb, hasn't done anything significant, despite being here since youth.

He is a decent sub nonetheless, nothing more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans