Denis Suarez

Messi983

It's more like no club is interested in Denis and/or he doesn't want to leave.

I'm not against selling Rafinha (though with EPL and Serie A transfer windows closed there is probably no chance we can sell him for more than 10-15M and in that case I'd rather keep him) but loaning him again wouldn't make much sense. Would rather convince Betis to take Denis on loan and try to get his value up so we can sell him next year.

GOAT_SUAREZ

So we're trying actively to sell or loan Rafinha, but are content with Denis staying, never getting in the match squad, but taking a squad spot?

I don't really understand it considering Rafinha is the much superior player.

we aren't content but Denis has no interest in leaving.

Raketa10

Loan him and keep Rafinha, if he doesnt’t want to go just leave him on the stands but please don’t give Alena’s minutes to him.

Messi983

[tw]1032031762694725634[/tw]

He rejected offer from Chelsea. Sarri already wanted to sign him during his time with Napoli. Denis wants to stay and succeed at Barça.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Could be a starter for Sarri but decides to stay on the bench in Barcelona. Denis either likes the city and club so much he does not want to leave or he is delusional and thinks he will make it here.

CatalinR10

Could be a starter for Sarri but decides to stay on the bench in Barcelona. Denis either likes the city and club so much he does not want to leave or he is delusional and thinks he will make it here.

More likelly to stay in the stands.

Saw this attitude aswell from arda turan who said that he wants to fight for a spot but clearly he liked the city and cash.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Starter for Sarri? Where? Napoli? Chelsea?

Wouldn't have been starter at Napoli and definitely won't be a starter for Chelsea as long as Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho and Barkley are fit. As a winger he gets dispossessed and pushed off the ball way too easily too.

Best thing for Denis would be to return to a team like Villarreal that challenge for Europa League spots.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Wouldn't have been starter at Napoli and definitely won't be a starter for Chelsea as long as Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho and Barkley are fit. As a winger he gets dispossessed and pushed off the ball way too easily too.

Best thing for Denis would be to return to a team like Villarreal that challenge for Europa League spots.

There must be a reason Sarri is after him. He surely had something in mind for Denis would he come to him.

Messi983

Yeah, he wouldn't be a starter but would still play more in either Napoli or Chelsea than he will here next season.

If Chelsea was offering 15-20M I think the club should push him to accept that offer. It's too late now but maybe they'll come back after him in January and Denis will change his mind when he'll see he won't get much playing time here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, he wouldn't be a starter but would still play more in either Napoli or Chelsea than he will here next season.

If Chelsea was offering 15-20M I think the club should push him to accept that offer. It's too late now but maybe they'll come back after him in January and Denis will change his mind when he'll see he won't get much playing time here.

There must be a reason Sarri is after him. He surely had something in mind for Denis would he come to him.

I would agree with this.

He would play more. I think Sarri mostly saw him as a nice sub option for Callejon for Napoli.

Home of Barca Fans