Denis Suarez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sell him.

Seriously, start selling these players that have had two years to make an impact and done nada.

What's the point in sticking around with them seeing their value drop even more? Sell them. Especially in Gomes' case. Take the fucking loss and take 20m if you get it. Next year we'll get even less. Get them off the payroll.

I would rather have Alena cover for Coutinho than this guy who's had two or three years to make a statement and only had 5 good games at most. Denis will turn 25 mid season. There's no point in having him cover for Coutinho when he's average and won't get much better while Alena or Arthur or another MF signing could grow and surpass his impact and level in one season, shouldn't take much to do that.

Last edited:

FC433

I would loan him and I can see us selling him next season for 40m. These are the type of loans that we should do. It is a great opportunity that we will never have. We did not play him last season, I wonder why would we this season?

clemente

I'm okay with him being our bench player, because he was literally always useless as a starter, but as a sub, he every time had a performance after which people started saying "Denis should start ahead of x imo"

God Serena

He's gotta go. I really don't see what use he has for us. His positional overlap is almost 1:1 with Alena but Alena as he is right now is most likely already a better player.

EdmondDantes

Unlucky with the injury, it essentially renders his pre-season so far useless. Since he'll have to recover and then have another separate pre-season on his own.

PhilS

Barca needs to focus on players who have more upside potential than Denis. Time for Denis to move on, thanks for the loyal service.

BBZ8800

Unlucky with the injury, it essentially renders his pre-season so far useless. Since he'll have to recover and then have another separate pre-season on his own.

The sample is not too large, but he ruined like 5-6 actions in the first 10 minutes.
A turnover machine, as always.

FCBfan22

[tw]1023592004251312128[/tw]

I just had a you read what you wish moment. I just read that they will leave for Barcelona tomorrow to be sold soon.

I read again and was very dissappointed.

:lol:

raki

If the club decides to sell him he has a lot of market.
I think EV does not want him to leave. Same goes for the club.

Devils

I'm low-key stunned that there are ZERO transfer rumors about this guy.

Doesn't look like he wants to leave either.

Dude will barely play assuming we don't get ridden with injuries.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
On the contrary, we need to do whatever it takes to sell. Our midfield is so congested it's crazy. Denis, Samper, Rafinha, Gomes all need to leave ASAP. Rafinha I like but we can't afford another spot in the midfield for a guy that doesn't have a clear future role here especially with these endless stopgaps we keep buying like Vidal.

Home of Barca Fans